View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Smiling inwardly, I kept my face impassive. This little bitch was going down in the worst possible way. Sure, it was Lupa we were after, or rather his shipment and the money, but a little ‘fun’ along the way never hurt anyone.

She smiled the 100-watt photo op smile society folks liked to flash, obviously trying to maintain her cool. As surreptitiously as possible, I tried to scan her car for signs of the drugs and any money. We needed evidence that could sink her.

“Why no Officer, I don’t know. Was I speeding?” she asked in light and breathy tone. She was high.

“No Miss. Were you aware you had a busted tail light?” I asked, the dark glasses hiding the movement of my eyes. Then I saw her purse neatly tucked under the passenger seat. Bingo! The stuff had to be in that humungous handbag. Fortunately it looked to be so big all of it couldn’t fit under the seat. The rest of the interior looked spotless.

“My tail light? That can’t be…I was parked earlier.” She looked at me in confusion.

“I understand Miss, but it is, Are you the owner of the car?” I asked.
“Well...yes...of course.” She eyed me warily.

“I’d like to run your license and tags Miss, would you mind stepping out of the car and over to the railing there?” I indicated the side of the roadway.

“Um…what? This is my car! I assure you, it is mine!” she protested.

“I understand Miss, but we need to eliminate the possibility. The sooner you cooperate…the sooner you can leave.” I forged ahead. She finally huffed in frustration and pulled the handbag out, trying to shield it from me with her slender body. I watched her small breasts pressed enticingly against her arm as she moved about. She pulled out her driver’s license and shoved the handbag back under the seat. Opening the glove compartment, she passed me the registration. “Thank you Miss. Now, if you’ll step out here, until we can run your information and those plates.” I waved my partner over as she got out of the car.

“Problem, here Officer Wilde?” Davids asked, but kept his eyes on Little Miss Society.

“Just need to run a check on the license, registration and tags.” I passed him her items.

“Sure. I’ll be right back. Don’t worry Miss…uh…” he peered at her license, “Preston…Miss Preston. These checks are routine. You’ll be on your way in no time.” He smiled disarmingly at her, his green eyes sparkling. I was always amazed at how many women fell for that look he gave them. Gullible bitches and she was no different. She gave him a half smile and nodded. Davids moved back to the patrol car to ‘do the check’.

I watched him walk off as she stood with arms crossed and glared at me. I wanted to slap that look off her pretty little face, or better yet see it when she was getting fucked in the ass while I made her suck on a dildo. Now…that would be so worth it. I hoped Davids made this look good. We needed a reason to be able to search her car and I would bet my entire paycheck, Lupa’s little gift was in that handbag. Most women just tossed their bags (me included) onto the car seat within easy reach.

That was her first mistake. There were going to be other ‘mistakes’ we would take full advantage of and she was going to be in for a rude awakening. I smiled then, but it was not a reassuring one.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 08-09-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote