View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 AM   #17
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I felt her panties shift as she slammed her legs shut.
"Oh, sweetie, that's not going to help you," I said with a laugh. I maneuvered my knees between hers and slowly and forcefully pried her legs back open. McMulray went over the other side of the fence and continued to maul her bare breasts from behind, rolling and pinching her nipples. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop, my underwear soon following. I grabbed the hem of her dress and tore the thin damp material right up to her waist, then took her panties in my fingers and continued to tease and torment her by slowly sliding the pretty white lace article down her crotch and thighs, exposing her smooth, clean-shaven lady parts.
"My, my," I mused. "I find it very hard to believe you do this just for you..."
Rebecca gave no response except to continue crying and pleading.
"Please stop, please, don't touch me down there, LET ME GO PLEASE!"
I finally let her panties drop. The slid down her knees and dropped down around her ankles. Still pressed between her legs, I awkwardly bent down to retrieve them, then stuffed them in her mouth.
I then pressed my groin against hers, enjoying the soft warm sensation of her smooth pubis. I began kissing her neck, slurping and sucking. I heard the sound of shifting fabric as the SGT pulled up her dress from behind and began frotting against her warm round ass.
My cock awoke, a little soldier standing to attention. I inserted him into her soft warm love tunnel, noticing that it had become wet despite her objections and pleas.

Last edited by Trill; 09-29-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote