View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

"Halt, or I will shoot!" McMulray yelled.
She paid his instructions no heed, stepping backwards until she bumped into me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her in a full nelson, pinning her arms to her sides, the softness of her breasts brushing my arms.
"Let me go!" she screamed, struggling furiously. I managed to hold her still, but she brought her heel back and up towards my crotch.
"URRRGGGHHH!" I groaned. Oh, that made me sick. Distracted by the pain, I let go and she tore across the yard towards the house. Shaking off the pain and nausea, I bolted after her. McMulray fired a shot, but missed, putting a bullet hole in a nearby tree.

Rebecca reached the back door, pulling and turning the door handle. Finding it locked, she looked around frantically for an escape route. I caught up and grabbed her by the hair.
"Owww! Stop it, you're hurting me!"
"Get down on your knees!" I ordered. "Get down on your fucking knees!"
With a desperate sob, she finally complied. McMulray held his gunto her head while I bound her wrists tightly behind her back. I then hauled her up. "Get the fuck up and come with me."
Whimpering and shivering, Rebecca was carried over to the barred metal gate, where I wound more rope around her midriff and secured her snugly to the top bar.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote