View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #6
HoldHerOpen

HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
.....damn this is hard! lol
Yeah, yeah...well.....AGH.

On one hand, vaginal wouldn't hurt nearly as much, but there's a chance for the obvious: pregnancy, STD's. And the added humiliation of knowing your rapist jizzed in your vag.....

Anal would be awful, so painful! You know the skin would tear, it would be gaping, bleeding, and when the cum oozed out it would burn like FUCK.
(I put too much thought in disgusting things 0_o )

....Yes, I'd rather it be in my pussy. Either way I lose, right?

Oh you definitely lose either way.

I am curious about something. You say it would be humiliating to know your rapist jizzed in your vag, apparently more humiliating than knowing he jizzed in your ass. I think this is probably the case for most women (ladies correct me if I am wrong) but I am not sure why. Why do you think?

Regardless, if I were the rapist in this situation I would be hoping the woman would choose anal. I would then rape her vaginally. Right before I came I would tell her her pussy is just about to be filled with my cum. I'd love to humiliate her like this.
HoldHerOpen is offline   Reply With Quote