Thread: Victim fellings
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:24 AM   #24
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
I'm loving the thought and detail in your fantasy, and I would live up to that terror, once my hand went over your mouth I would abuse and humiliate you, strip you naked and have my way with you leaving you quivering on the floor a broken mess.
Love this idea - this way the stalking serves double!
You'll know exactly when I make a first attempt to get my life back AND you could tell me all those details while you are breaking me again!
The little whisper of "is that what haunted you all those nights?" when you shove yourself inside of me, the rough voice when you tell me about how I ran around, locking all the doors ("did that help - no, no, nooooo!), mmmmhhh!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote