View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 06:50 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default female performance anxiety!

cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch!

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-30-2006 at 07:26 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote