Thread: Alone time
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know exactly how you feel. I would much rather spend time by myself than be social, even with family. For the past three years my family has gotten together and bought me the best Birthday present ever...3 days alone in a hotel room all to myself. I even ordered room service.

I know people who are afriad to be alone and don't understand the need to be alone for a while. My mother is one of these people. I could spend weeks in my apartment without going out and be just fine with it as long as I had food, tv, internet..ect.

Of course some of my family thinks I'm anti-social, but I just need to be in the right mood to be social.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote