Thread: Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Here's the next chapter. Thanks as always for the comments.

Knowing Jen would now be waiting for him fearing what was about to happen, he took his time, making her wait, knowing the longer he waited, the more tense and compliant she would be when he finally did arrive. He looked into the camera, knowing Jen would be watching, and blew a kiss in its direction before turning it off, leaving Jen to wait.

As Katie moaned in pain and sobbed for what she knew she had done to her poor friend, he began removing the clamps from her sore breasts and labia. She continued to try and reason with him. "Please don't hurt her, she's a nice girl, it's my fault we're here. There must be something I can do to talk you out of this. Please tell me what I can do."

Katie's begging amused him, turned him on. "Katie, I don't really see what you can offer me that I can't take from you anyway. All you can try and do is avoid punishment. Which you did by specifically requesting that I torture your nice friend. Which I am going to do. Severely. But before I do that, we need to get you more comfortable, you've been lying here for hours, you probably want to stretch your legs. He uncuffed her legs and arms and helped her get off the metal device. Her legs and arms were sore and weak from having lied there so long. He held a knife in his hand and ordered her to stand face first against the wall with her hands behind her back.

Katie stood against the wall, feeling his hands violate her, tears welling in her eyes. She felt his hands glide up and down her body. He paid particular attention to her voluptuous ass, which he spent time massaging and rubbing, feeling its large firmness. How would this ever end, she thought to herself. What could she possibly do to escape? Even if she had the chance, could she free Jen in time? She couldn't live with herself if she left Jen there after she escaped. There was never going to be abetted opportunity than now. If she did it correctly, she could possibly get just enough time to rescue Jen too?

She suddenly without warning, launched her elbow back, striking him in the side of the head, knocking him backwards. Fury pouring out of her, she lunged at him, lifting her knee as hard as she could into his groin, hearing him groan as he fell backwards onto the floor. She burst towards the door, thrilled to see it unlocked and ran into the hallway and into the room across the hall where she hoped Jen would be. She turned the knob and saw Jen standing, still strappadoed, tears streaming down her face. Jen turned expecting to see her captor, instead saw Katie, naked running towards her. Jen's eyes widened with delight as Katie went to untie Jen. Jen's mouth made wild high pitched noises, the ring gag still locked inside her mouth. Katie struggled and struggled, but Jen had been tied with military style knots. She couldn't undo the binds, as Jen wriggled trying to do anything to help. Jen made panicked noises out of her mouth as Katie continued to work on the ropes. She looked around for a knife or any of the tools that she had seen in the other room but the room was bare, save for ropes and chains and various other bondage apparatus. No matter how she tugged, the rope wouldn't budge. Katie, knowing time was short, had to make a decision.

She went over to Jen's face. "I'm going to go for help, sweetie, I'll come back for you as soon as I get help. I'm sorry, I can't get the ropes off. I'm so sorry." Jen, unable to speak, tried to stop Katie. She thrashed in her binds, shaking her head violently, pleading with her eyes. Katie, eyes welling with tears, backed away, saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.". She turned to head to the door and as she did felt a stinging blow across her face. She crashed to the floor, stunned by the blow. As she tried to gather her senses, she felt her body being pulled up and forced against the wall. A cold barrel of a gun was placed against the back of her head. "Bitch, are you going to pay for that mistake" she heard the cool voice behind her say. She had missed her opportunity, her last hope.

He tied her wrists tightly together, quickly eliminating any small freedom she had momentarily had. "Open your mouth slut" he ordered her and she complied, fearful of what was coming next. He snapped a large red ball gag into her mouth, pressing it between her teeth, obscenely widening her mouth. He felt his cock rise to attention as Katie struggled to adjust her breathing to accommodate this new intruder. "So you like to play rough, huh? We can accommodate that. He dragged Katie over to Jen, who had witnessed the whole thing, her face red from crying and begging Katie. "Your friend has made a serious mistake, Jen. I'm going to take care of her now, but when I come back, you can expect the punishment that I was going to give you to become a lot worse. I'll be back for you soon." Holding Katie with one arm, he moved to the pulley controlling the ropes attached to Jen's bound arms and tugged it, raising Jen's arms even higher. Jen let out a cry of pain as he did this. He brought Katie over to Jen. "Take a good look at your friend, Jen, because when you see her next time, she'll look much different." Jen babbled incoherently as she watched him drag Katie out of the room as the door once again slammed shut. This time, he made sure to lock it. Not that it would matter. He would make sure that Katie never had the opportunity to try and escape again.

He dragged Katie into the room and took her over to an area where a large crate stood. He placed her on it, the gun still ominously on his hip. He pointed to it, ordering her not to move, as he secured a noose around her neck and tightened it around her neck, forcing her to her tiptoes. He watched her struggling to get in a position to accommodate the noose and be able to breathe. Tears were streaming down her face as she saw him get up close to her. Katie's heart was pounding, this was it, he was going to kill her now. Why had she been so stupid and not just escaped. She could have gotten out of this madhouse and gone on and gotten help. She could have saved them both, now she was going to suffer a tortuous death at the hands of this sicko.

He removed the crate carefully, as Katie felt the noose dig in to her neck as she lost the ability to breathe completely. The noose cut off her air supply immediately and completely as Katie began gasping for air as tears ran down her face, the pain incredible as she dangled in front of him. For thirty seconds, he watched her dangle, as her face reddened and her struggle became more intense. Tears and mucous covered her beautiful face as she hung helplessly, bound and gagged as her sadistic captor watched.

Finally, he picked up her legs, relieving the pressure and allowing air back into her lungs. She breathed in deeply through her nose, the giant gag wedged deeply into her mouth. "Do you want to live, slut?" Katie, nodded her head. "Are you going to behave?" Katie again nodded her head. "You know, next time, I won't be so forgiving". Katie once again nodded her head. "If you want to live, I suggest you straddle me like your life depended on it, which it does. Wrap your legs around me as tightly as you can, like you probably did with all the men you fucked. Katie, terrified of being back hanging, complied, wrapping herself almost like a snake around his hips. She could feel his cock at the tip of her pussy. His hands slowly roved over her back and to her ass, as he gently but forcefully pushed himself inside of her. Katie let out a deep groan as her penetrated her. She remained straddling him as he began to thrust back and forth inside of her, her warm pussy hugging his cock tightly. Even though he loved calling her a whore, it was clear that she had not been with a lot of men, her pussy tight and firm as he continued inside of her. "Does it feel good, slut?" Katie, not wanting to do anything but obey his commands, nodded her head, looking away from him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Does it feel good?" Katie, looked at him and nodded. "You like being tied up don't you?" Katie, humiliated by having to answer these questions, again nodded her head. He continued pumping back and forth, watching her facial expressions as he forced her to answer more questions. "You want me to tie you up tightly again after I'm done with you?" Katie, her eyes welling, again slowly nodded her head.

He smiled at her, loving how her legs were straddling him and how her face looked with a noose wrapped around it and a huge ball gag peeking out of her lips. This little interrogation session had turned him on more than he had thought, as his cock was rock hard inside Katie, practically touching her cervix. He came hard and fast inside of her tight pussy. Katie, let out a low moan as she felt him unload inside of her, sobbing quietly as he pulled out of her, a line of his juices dripping on her inner thigh. Holding Katie tightly, he slid the platform back underneath her, letting her stand again on her tiptoes, able to breathe.

"Katie, we still have to determine your punishment for your behavior before." He took her left foot and bent her knee folding it into her thigh. He tied her calf tightly to her thigh, leaving her delicately balancing on one tiptoed leg. Katie protested through her gagged mouth as she stood precariously, praying he would rethink this. She could never survive this for any length of time. She would fall and hang herself to death. He couldn't possibly expect her to do this.

"This will teach you a lesson, Katie. I've seen women stand as long as eight hours like this. You're young and strong. You'll do better than you think. I should be back before then, but if not, I'm sure you can stay still. Now, I'm going to torture your friend like you asked me. I'll be back soon."

Katie, cried out, her pleas incomprehensible through the bright red ball gag protruding from her lips. She was desperate for him to return, to not leave her like this. Her heart raced as she wondered how long he could possibly leave her like this, or how long she could survive. He without looking back, turned around and left the room. He would have the monitor on in Jen's room to keep an eye on her while he spent some quality time with Jen. He felt himself getting aroused again and silently praised himself for this marvelous idea of having two women at once. Genius at work.

He opened the door to Jen's room. "Hello, Jen, I've missed you."
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote