View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #98
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 5 Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 5

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Our Brave Allies

Diana lay on the table in silence, her right arm thrown over her eyes to hide the shame she felt while the other women were led out of the room. She could no longer face them. Only when she was alone with the Camp Commander did Diana recover enough of her customary composure to get to her feet and face him. Deeply shaken by what she had just experienced, Diana did not speak, but stood waiting, knowing in her heart that there was more of this nightmare to come.

The commander regarded her carefully as she stood before him. He noted how the tall brunette no longer looked him defiantly in the eye as she had this morning in his office. Now she hung her head , her thick dark hair covering the sides of her face as she stared at the floor, the fear and uncertainty gripping her painfully apparent. The Commander could see that Diana’s entire attitude had changed. And, as he looked over her nude body, he found that this new attitude made her even more desirable. The fear and uncertainty he saw in her now drew him to her like a shark to blood. He stared intently at Diana’s full breasts, watching the twin globes rise and fall enticingly with each breath Diana took. He was tempted to take her now despite his plan and despite his recent ejaculation in Desiree‘s ass.

“Assume the position. “

Automatically, Diana spread her feet and clasp her hands behind her back. She still could not look him in the eye. Instead, Diana stared miserably at the floor, her skin crawling as she felt his eyes moving over her nude body. She could actually feel his eyes focusing on her shaven cunt and the insides of her thighs where as she was acutely aware the wetness of her cunt secretions covering the insides of her thighs would be quite visible in the room‘s bright lights. Her face flushed red in embarrassment. Diana had never felt so much like a whore as she did at that moment.

“Your second test is to choose the women to service the guards this day. Usually, the guards take these women in their rooms or the women’s cells. But today, they shall take them here. As you watch. If you are too weak to choose , then both groups of women will be given to the men. And afterwards, Hassan will be allowed to do as he wishes with them as well. If you defy me or resist me in any way, the women will suffer the same fate Do you understand?“

“Yes, Sir, I... I understand. “

The guards led in two groups of nude women, each with her arms tightly bound behind her back. Diana was surprised to see that she did not recognize the first three women From their unshaven cunts and general air of confusion, she assumed that they must be new prisoners. Her heart went out to them. The following three women were very familiar to her- the little redhead, Paula Corry who had been in the five hostages who had witnessed her earlier humiliation, Revlon, the long haired brunette Navy flyer, and, at the end of the line, a tall blonde, Allison Kennich . Diana stiffened at the sight of Allison. Commander Kennich, a Navy JAG lawyer before her capture, was everything Diana hated in another female officer. She had begun to despise Kennich for her manipulative and selfish behavior as soon as their captivity had thrown them together. She was the one POW that Diana would have no trouble watching suffer. Mentally, Diana had already made Kennich her first choice for gang rape.

“Your task is to choose between these two groups. You must chose one group to be gang raped by my guards. The second group will return to their cells, unmolested. The first three you do not know. They are new slaves of the Brotherhood. Three women from your Allies, the British, The survivors of a C-130 crash. You, woman. Tell Colonel Deans your name and rank!”

The first woman, a petite brunette with disheveled shoulder length hair, stared around her in fear for a moment before she stammered out:

“Simpson, Wendy, Sergeant RAF , Serial number S 8321430”

“And you. Next in line.”

The next women was taller and blonde- a real blonde judging by the match between her shoulder length hair and the vee between her legs. She looked fit, athletic even, with long legs and medium size breasts. She replied in a firm, if low , voice:

“Walls, Andrea, Sergeant RAF, Serial Number F6542367. “

“And you”

The last woman in the line, a tall brunette, stepped forward aggressively and demanded:

“What are you going to do with us? You can’t bloody treat us like this. It’s disgusting. Give us back our uniforms! We are prisoners of war and bloody well have rights. I demand to be .. UGHEE.. You Bastard! ”

As she spoke, the Camp Commander had nodded at one of the guards who responded by dragging the tall brunette back into line by her shoulder length hair. At the same time he used his rubber club to strike the woman twice across the big muscle on the side of her right leg. The angry young woman fell silent, but continued to glare at Diana and the Camp commander.

“The ill mannered whore is Sergeant Claire Thompson, formally of the RAF and now a slave of the Brotherhood. “

Diana had flinched as the young woman, whom Diana estimated to be in her late twenties, had spoken out. She had long ago learned that such outbursts were useless- and brought a painful response as Claire had just discovered. She feared that with her attitude, the British Sergeant was in for a lot of trouble. Diana looked closely at Claire Thompson. She saw the woman was slightly taller than her companions, at least 5’ 6”, maybe 5” 8”, and rather dark skinned.- the legacy of a Maltese mother. Unaware of her parentage, Diana was tempted, based on Claire’s British accent and skin color, to take her for a Westernized Arab. That Arab appearance would, Diana knew, bring Claire a very hard time from the guards. They reserved a special hatred for any Westernized Arab, let alone an Arab woman who joined their enemy’s military. But with her stocky build and muscular arms and legs, at least the girl looked strong enough to take a lot of punishment. Despite her apparent strength, Claire was obviously all women. Diana stared at Claire’s body in frank appreciation. Claire’s breasts in particular were quite spectacular- round, full and topped by prominent nipples. Diana could also not help staring at Claire’s thick bush of dark, almost black, pubic hair. It had been a long time since Diana had seen a woman with any pubic hair, let alone such a thick black bush. She had to force herself to look away from it. Her eyes returned to Claire’s face, where she took disapproving note of the remnants of the heavy eye makeup and lipstick remaining on the woman’s pretty round face. Diana couldn’t help thinking that if Claire had been in her squadron; she wouldn’t have let her get away with all that make up on duty.

“Now that the formalities have been concluded, it is time for you to choose which group will be given to the guards for their pleasure. Which shall it be , Lieutenant Colonel Deans? “

Before Diana could reply, Claire burst forth again.

“ BLOODY HELL! If you’re a Colonel, do something to help us. Don’t let him rape us!”

“ I..I’m sorry. I can’t help you.. I can’t even help myself.”

“YOU BLOODY SELFISH COW! Don’t give me that. You’re a COLONEL! You have to help me. Do something!”

To Diana’s distress, another voice chimed in as well. The voice of Commander Kennich.

“Diana! Don’t do this to us. We’ve had enough. Let the new women be their rape toys. Choose them Diana. Choose them. We‘ve suffered enough. ”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLEEDING WITCH! Don’t listen to her, Colonel. You have to help me! You can’t let them rape me. YOU CAN’T! IT ‘S NOT FAIR!”

As he listened to the two women making their demands to Diana, the Camp Commander simply smiled and waved back his guards as they moved to silence the two women.

“ HELP ME, COLONEL! DO SOMETHING! HELP ME. YOU CAN’T LET HIM RAPE ME!”

“Diana, think about poor Paula. I know you don’t like me, but if you give me to the guards, you’ll be giving them Paula as well. Give them the Brits!“

“SHUT UP. BOTH OF YOU. JUST SHUT UP!”

Diana hated herself for the decision she had to make. No matter what she did, they would hate her. And rightly so. But she had no choice. To do nothing would doom both groups to gang rape and then worse from Hassan. In the end, it was the thought of how much Paula had already been through that made the decision for her. Despite her desire to see that Kennich bitch suffer, Diana said:

“God forgive me. Give the British women to the guards.”

“YOU BLOODY WITCH.. YOU PIG... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.. YOU BLEEDING SLUT.. YOU WHORE!”

The guards moved quickly to remove the three American women from the room and to take control of the three British women. Wendy and Andrea were so horrified by the prospect of immanent gang rape that they did not resist. But Claire was not willing to go quietly to her own rape. She struggled madly against the hands grabbing at her strong arms and kicked out wildly with one foot.

“YOU BASTARDS... GET AWAY FROM ME. GET AWAY, DO YOU HEAR. I’LL KICK YOUR BOLLOCKS IN IF YOU TOUCH ME.”

The Commander waited until his men had the handcuffed women securely pinned to the ground before speaking. Claire’s resistance was playing right into his plan. He wanted this gang rape to be especially brutal in order to have a greater effect on Diana. This was an excellent opportunity to incite his men towards that end. The men already despised the British Sergeant because they thought she was an Arab traitor. Letting her fight them would turn that dislike into an intense hatred. The resulting violence in her gang rape would be something that would burn itself deep into Diana’s memory. He spoke to the dozen guards crowding into the room in his normal rapid Arabic.

“ The whore wishes to fight, does she. Let her fight then. Let the men who wish her earn their pleasure by overpowering her. It will be excellent sport. Surely you are not afraid of a mere woman? Release her and stand between her and the door. When she tries to escape through the door, beat her without mercy.”

One of the men unlocked her handcuffs. Then he and the other guards stepped back and let Claire get slowly to her feet. She stood there, looking suspiciously about her.

“Listen to me whore. If you can fight your way to the door, you will not be raped. We shall take your friends instead. “

Claire instantly bolted for the door, her two comrades already forgotten in her desire to escape. One guard came at her from her right. Claire slammed her fist into his face, knocking him aside. Another, larger guard jumped in front of her, facing her with both arms extended in a grappling position. Claire hardly broke stride as she brought her right foot up in a round house kick to the man’s groin. He yelped and folded over in slow motion, his surprise evident on his face. But the kick had slowed Claire enough to allow two more guards to rush her from her left side. One grabbed her flying hair, wrapping his fingers in it and jerking her head back. The second man went for her breasts with his fists, catching Claire’s left breast squarely in its center with his fist.

Claire screamed as his fist sank into the soft fullness of that breast. The man holding her hair swung her around and drove his fist into her other bouncing breast, sinking his fist up to his wrist in the soft female flesh as he smashed her full round globe. Claire screamed out her pain as she clawed at his face with her spread fingers, sinking her sharp nails into his face. Then it was his turn to scream as he let go of her hair and wrenched Claire’s hand away. Her nails left behind four parallel lines of blood down his cheek.

Another guard grabbed at her arm from her right side. Her knee slammed into this guard’s guts making him miss. He staggered sideways, temporarily out of the fight, as another guard leaped in and drove his fist squarely into Claire’s surprised face. Claire shook off the blow and turned toward him, thrusting her elbow into his face, blocking his next blow. He grabbed that arm and held on. Off balance now, she swung desperately at him with her other fist. The guard forced her left elbow down and butted Claire in the face with his forehead. Claire’s nose exploded in blood. A wave of pain washed over her as she pulled her head back in response to the surprise blow, making her punch go in uselessly over the man’s shoulder. Fighting for her life now, Claire brought her left knee up, slamming it into the man’s groin. He grunted and grabbed her thick thigh with both hands and held on, at the same time ramming his head into her belly as he tried to topple her. Claire staggered back off balance, her senses still reeling from the blow to her nose. She managed to wrench her left arm free and used it to try to punch the man holding onto her. But her arm was caught by another guard; he snatched it back to his chest and held in an iron grip. Claire strained against the hands holding her, screaming in her fury as she tried to pull her leg and arm free.

She glanced around her, terrified that all she could see was a wall of grinning guards lunging toward her. In desperation, Claire slammed her one free hand down on the back of the neck of the man holding her thigh. He gasped and fell to his knees, freeing her leg. But before she could do anything else, another guard‘s fist slammed into the side of her face. Blood and spit sprayed from her mouth. Stunned, she struggled to bring her one free fist around to reply. But as it wheeled through the air, another set of hands coming out of nowhere captured her arm. Now two guards held Claire between them, twisting her wrists to lock her now outstretched arms to their chests. Another hand came from behind her and gripped her by her hair, savagely yanking her head backwards. Caught between the three of them, Claire’s adrenaline charged and sweat soaked body struggled wildly to free itself, her chest arching upward as she struggled for leverage, her naked breasts bouncing wildly, slamming into each other as Claire screamed out her defiance.
“YOU FUCKING BASTARDS.. LET.. ME.. GO!”

The man whose face she had raked took one step toward her and, with an evil grin on his face, drove his fist deep into Claire’s stomach, knocking the air out of her. She tried to fold in two, but the man holding her by the hair jerked her head back up, back into position for another blow to her guts. This time the man in front of her took his time, smiling at her as he drew his fist back behind his shoulder and launched it into Claire’s mid section with all the force he could muster. It drove all the air out of her lungs with a loud “OOPH”.

Then he shifted targets. He began punching Claire’s breasts with short powerful jabs, alternating between her left and right breasts, pummeling her twin globes as Claire fought for enough breath to scream out her pain and rage. In seconds his fists had turned both of the full round globes a deep purple. The strong muscles in Claire’s arms stood out in big ropey bulges as she fought to free her hands and protect herself, but to no avail. He continued to use her breasts as punching bags. Desperately she tried to kick him in his crotch to get him away from her tortured breasts.

The guard easily dodged her attempt at smashing his balls. He stepped back out of the way and let the two guards holding her arms shove her forward until they rammed her into the edge of the table in the center of the room. They slammed her hard into the heavy table, knocking the wind out of her and bending her at the waist, leaving her torso stretched across the table.

Momentarily stunned, Claire could only lay there as the men wrenched her arms back behind her back and re-cuffed them there. A hand wrapped itself in her long hair from the other side of the table and pulled, forcing her head forward against the hard tabletop as her ankles were grabbed by unseen hands. Then they tried to spread her legs by pulling her feet in opposite directions. The muscles in Claire’s thick legs bulged and strained under her dark skin as she desperately fought the men’s hands. With a super human effort, she managed to drag her thighs back together, the power of her thick, muscled legs - and her fear- proving superior to the two men’s strength . But her victory proved short lived as more hard hands gripped her muscular thighs and her ankles. Their pressure slowly succeeded in forcing Claire’s muscular legs apart despite her frantic resistance. She wailed into the table’s top in her frustration as their hands slowly forced her hard muscled legs further and further apart. Then the guards tied thick ropes around her ankles and looped them around the table’s legs, slowing pulling them taunt. With the added leverage of the ropes, they were able to inexorably spread her legs, slowly dragging Claire’s ankles further and further apart. Finally they had her legs spread until they were almost parallel to the floor, her ankles actually touching the opposite table legs. Claire’s big leg muscles bulged under the sweat soaked skin of her legs as she continued to fight even as her ankles were tied tightly to the table legs. Her big butt flexed and clenched with her futile efforts to break the ropes holding her legs apart, but seceded only in giving the leering guards a clear view of her deep ass cleft and the tiny inviting star of her sphincter. Even then her upper body continued to struggle frantically against the hands holding her on the table. Claire’s slippery sweat soaked torso bucked and twisted frantically in and out of their grasp, but through it the entire iron grip on her hair kept her trapped on the table top.

As Claire struggled against the hands and ropes holding her, her big ass flexing and clinching so invitingly, one of the guards stepped behind her. He used his open hand against Claire’s big round butt cheeks, spanking the desperate young woman as if she were a naughty little girl. Each blow was a loud “crack in the closed room, the tremendous force of each blow enough to make even her round, muscular butt cheeks shake like jelly. As he spanked her, Claire fought desperately to break free. The big muscles of her strong legs strained futilely against the ropes holding her legs spread wide to the table legs. Her torso bucked and strained frantically trying to gain the leverage necessary to free her from the hand gripping her long hair. But there was no escape for the captured woman. Bound, helpless, her ass on fire, Claire began to weep bitter tears of humiliation and frustration as the now laughing man relentlessly spanked her firm ass. To add to her overwhelming feeling of humiliation, the guard began to scream at her in his poor English as he alternated between his powerful open handed blows and grabbing her firm ass meat in the palm of his hand and squeezing it until her flesh flowed like putty between the fingers of his powerful hand.

Enjoy MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:04 PM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote