View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Well Fuck Me???

Clean is a guy??? damn thought for sure he was one of us airheaded women!!

Since he bitches and whines as much as we do....oh clean?? A little cheese with your WHINE???

Hey dont take the Rowdy Room away...where else are Morons like myself going to find a place to vent now and then??

And as ego said there is some great fun in here...like the Fight(???) between him and Phantom(fight my ass....so dissappointing)

Loved the time also that Clan Hunter tore a new asshole...for that idiot BestChinese(that guy was scary)

But maybe our wise and wonderful,great, wise, all knowing, Mods(yes I`m kissing ass) can modify the rowdy room to ban serious and hurtful insults....like three warnings and you are banned for a month?? Just a thought okay?