View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 05:25 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah I was the same and the idea turned me on for years and years until I mustered the courage to do it. Never looked back, wondered why I didn't do it sooner. Its not for everyone, it can fuck with your head, and its a shit job like everything else half the time, but hard to stop once you start. but imagine being without control.. not being able to control who your clients are, and instead of building your self image up through the money men are prepared to pay you and insisting on protection for everything you do- only getting sold at ten or twenty bucks a go!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote