Thread: Our New Mod
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #19
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
??

okay... whatever!! I feel bad for people who have contributed alot more and been here a helluva lot longer like Luke Rape Stalker and SIndyloo and I could peel off a few other names too

but hey. depends what clique you belong too huh
I'm sorry you feel that way gaggy!

I can only speak for myself.
As a new mod, I never thought I belong to a clique! I came here as a rookie member and the only thing I did was posting movies and trying to help people on tech movie problems. In fact I never participated in the stories, the RP, the Scat or the beastiality section. So in your opinion I shouldn't become a mod too! And maybe you're right, cause there were (and still are) many many other members way too "old" than me (including you)! But that is not the point. The point is I never belong to a clique myself and never felt that way.
I am saying that cause I don't want anyone to think that I measure differently MDS from other GREAT members of the board!

To tell the truth I didn't know that there were "cliques" in here at all!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote