View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #5
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I am sure this has been a topic before but.. with all the new people hanging about.. and So many people with bad memories ( Like me ) I figured I would post it again.

take a Look at your fantasy. things are going fine. you have your victim trapped, tied up or otherwise helpless. You are leaning over her, the shreds of her recently torn dress still in your hands. She looks up at you with those big tear filled eyes and ....

Is there anything she could say that would stop you? Anything at all? What is the worst possible thing you could imagine her saying at that moment? Either in your fantasy or just in role play in general?

or maybe.. ladies.. What do you think would work if you were at the mercy of a maniac?

Would it be something really disgusting? Some sort of offer in exchange for her escape ( money or some other incentive?) Something that woudl appeal to your inner nice guy? or something else? Anyone have any thoughts?
When she starts actually wanting it... my mate and I always used to say that that was the best way to prevent rape, because then it isnt a rape..