View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A horrible event.

Most of you know I'm only eighteen, going on nineteen, some of you of noticed I was gone for a couple of weeks, only one of you (HBSB) knows why.

My mother needed to use the internet and while I was asleep she decided to take my laptop, and what did she find in my bookmarks?

Yes, RB.

I don't know how long she looked at it, or what she saw, but she was disgusted. My parents want to send me to "get help" now and the tension in my house can be cut with a knife...

I got my laptop back since it's mine and I use it for work as well, so I'll still be here, but this is a pretty bad time for me

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote