View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #24
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Three)

Watching Carlos bounce close to her, Cleo gasped and spun away, trying to avoid his grip. They played this way for several minutes. He would back away and let her flip toward the corner of the trampoline before moving in and blocking her, never touching her. Finally he had her trapped in the middle of the trampoline.

Quickly grabbing her shoulder as she was getting ready to bounce away from him, she cried out as she tried to roundhouse him then cried out with an oof as she landed on her stomach with him sitting on her back. Leaning down and licking her neck, he smiled at her frustrated expression. "Hmm...looks like I win sweetie...now...where to have sex with you? I think you look comfortable right here."

Saying that, he flipped her over so she was looking up at him hatefully and settled himself on her hips, leaning down and rubbing her breasts through her leotard. "Daddy's so glad you like his leotards. He made them especially for you. But guess what sweetie? It's time to take it off..." Saying that, he ripped it easily from her chest. "Uh oh...oh well...we can always make more where that came from."

Saying that, he leaned down and started suckling on her nipples. "Mmmmm...baby you are so tasty...and look! Milk is starting to leak out..might as well not waste it." Saying that, he lowered his mouth to her nipple and took a long draw from it. "Mmmm....tastes so good from the tap." Lowering his hand to her midsection, he tugged her shorts then the bottom half of the leotard off of her.

He was already naked...he preferred to walk around that way. After all, it was his house wasn't it? Moving in between her thighs, he rubbed himself between her cunt lips "Oh baby...you're so wet....but wait...there's a secret to this trampoline you don't know." Lifting her hips up, he reached over and flipped open a compartment. Pulling up a dildo, he smiled at her then settled her hips over it, shoving it up into her cunt. "Now...let's see if you can take two cocks into your cunt....if you can that'll open up your ass and make you more versatile."

Laughing, he slowly slid his cock into her as she cried out. Oh god...it hurt and she felt so full. Grunting, he sucked on the side of her neck "Oh baby...I'm almost in..just a...couple...more...inches!!!" Groaning out, he finished thrusting into her and smiled, feeling the dildo rubbing against his cock "Mmm...that does feel weird but I'm sure you like it...don't you baby?"

Glaring up at him, Cleo snapped at his nose and shook her head "No I don't...I hate it...you're sick.." Crying out as he slapped her, she sobbed out as he thrust in and out of her "Well you'll get used to it sooner or later baby girl..."

Licking and sucking on her neck, he raised his face and thrust his tongue into her mouth, mingling his tongue with hers. Pulling away, he felt the trampoline bouncing up and down under them then groaned out into her mouth as he thrust one final time into her, cumming long and hard there. Wrapping his arm around her hip, he smiled at her and sucked on her shoulder. "Baby...maybe we should watch the video while I leave my cock inside of you...don't want my little swimmers to escape do we?"

Grinning, he raised her off the dildo then dragged her over, his cock still inside of her and sat on the cushioned bracing of the trampoline, with her fully on her lap. Pushing a button on a remote, he smiled as a large flatscreen lowered from the ceiling of the gym and grinned as the video started playing, showing the game they played before he started raping her.

Pulling her backwards so her back rested against his chest, he sucked on her shoulder again as his cock jutted up into her. Watching the video with her as she watched with horrified expression, he smiled and lowered his hand to her cunt lips. Shoving a couple digits in, he rubbed her clit rapidly as he felt himself slowly hardening. "Mmm...baby...you feel so good..."

Feeling her tighten around him, he smiled and raised his hips up as he lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply "Aren't you glad you're daddy's little girl? Now...why don't we clean up?"

Saying that, he watched as the video ended then felt her just about lift off of him but he smiled "Let me show you another way baby..." Saying that, he rolled onto his back with her still embedded on his cock then slowly rolled them both off of the trampoline. Hearing her cry out from the sudden movement, he smiled and lifted her thighs, turning her so she was facing him, and wrapped her thighs around him "Just like old times with me carrying you isn't it sweetie?"

Laughing, he carried her still sitting on his cock through a doorway into the swimming pool, carrying her over to the waterfall area. Resting under the waterfall, he smiled as he sat with her on his lap, rest his back against the wall and slowly lifting and lowering her onto it "You're so tight baby...I love it."

Taking her hair and slowly washing the sweat off of it, he grinned "Just think...this'll be our honeymoon spot...isn't this place so...versatile? Romantic...great place to fuck..." Reaching around and rubbing her clit, he smiled as she tightened around him then cried out cumming hard for him "Mmmm baby...that's it...here comes more of Daddy's cum..." Groaning out, he thrust his hips up and kissed her as more of his semen spurted into her. "Tell Daddy you love him...he wants to hear you...tell him that you want his children..."

Sobbing, Cleo covered her eyes knowing it was the only way to get him out of her "I...I love you daddy...I want your children."

Chuckling he smiled and sucked her neck "I know you do baby...and soon we'll have to do that pregnancy test."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote