View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

except.. ook at the reason why it was closed...

it looks as though the two people who were fighting called a cease fire...at least for now

I am not saying that i trust either one of them to actually pull in the guns yet but its a good first step.

Besides that thread has been filled with insuts and utter garbage forever.. Leaving it open for people to continue to be arrogant and full of themselves only leaves plenty of room for the wounds to open again. it just takes one person one post to pull up something from 15 pages back in that thread andthe whole thing starts all over again. i for one can see why they closed it.

However, I can also see the problem if they decide to "take it elsewhere" and while I am sure the mods will deal with it if it leaves the RR (Which it wont i don't think.. why would they bother leaving the rr when they can jsut stay here and insult each other) I wonder what the cost will be.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote