Thread: My ideal rape
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
Drizzle

Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My ideal rape

This might sound a bit simple to some of you but my ideal rape scenario is this:
A young woman, can be a virgin or not, better if she is, is pinned down on her stomach over a table or on the floor etc. one man is holding her down and her arms back, another man spreads her legs apart and fucks her brutally and hard like the beast he is, while she cries and whimpers (I'm not a huge fan of screaming). Of course the two men take turns with her.

As I said, nice and simple, I like the fact that they are taking something precious from her and she can't do a damn thing about it. I like oral in some situations, I don't like seeing the woman vomit all over the mans penis though, and anal and double penatration does nothing for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (13.0 KB, 95 views)
Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote