Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pole fitness and pole dancing clubs aren't the same thing. The students union official who started this nonsense was very quick to make the same link, it was part of her justification for banning the society. Although if a girl wants to go and make several hundred quid a night cavorting around in a bikini getting tips stuffed down her knickers, rather than wasting four years of her life at university getting a degree in something that employers don't want to give her a job for. Well, I can see how some fat, frumpy lefty heifer would get her own knickers in a twist at that! Especially if she completely lacked imagination and talent, but had a huge sense of self importance.

Stripping, not demeaning. Pole fitness, not demeaning. They're not the same thing though.

More university stupidity to follow as it arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
I agree that pole fitness is not demeaning in any way. But then, I don't think stripping is demeaning to women either. Hell, strippers probably have more control in their work environment than women in most other professions!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote