Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Rotter, you're singing my song.

The PC Police, as we call them. If I want to say Merry Christmas, I will effing well say it, and if someone is offended they don't have to listen.

Now they are even mucking about with the names of sports teams. The Washington Redskins have had that name since 1932 and now some middle-class white folks from the suburbs with nothing better to do are offended. None of the actual "redskins" I know are offended. They could care less.

They can all go piss up a rope and leave the rest of us alone!
I for one am glad to work at a grocery store where you are not commanded to use "happy holidays" around Christmas time.

I'm sure the vast majority of people celebrate Christmas. If someone is offended and I'm not working I'd tell them to get the fuck over it and get their head out of their ass.

If I am working then I'd ask what they celebrated and go with what they say.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote