View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
chadbro20

chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)
Default Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Hey there, I'm "Chad". I live somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. I used to be a lurker on RapeDesires before that site went under. Actually, I only discovered that it was gone recently and I was very sad to see it go.

Anyways, I'm looking to explore my taboos a bit more. My partner recently found out about my fantasies, and I was happily surprised to find that she was totally into it! But now I'm curious about exploring a bit more. I find real-world rape to be reprehensible and I obviously would never think of committing an actual rape, but the idea of simulated rape-play really turns me on.

Particularly, my partner and I have had talked about a scenario where a willing submissive would be the object of a forced bisexual encounter. We've also talked about her and I both "raping" a young and helpless woman, where my partner forces the other girl to eat her pussy while I fuck her in the mouth. Maybe now that I'm not longer a lurker we can find somebody nearby who's willing to roleplay with us? I hope so!
chadbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote