Thread: enlighten me
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:01 AM   #24
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
All I've seen you do since you got here is moan. There is a simple solution to your problem and that is you don't log in here if you don't like it.

Perhaps you don't understand that the admin and mods here do alot behind the scenes that you're unaware of, they dealt quickly and efficiently with a registering issue I had and I'm sure other members have issues to, never mind just the daily upkeep and running of the site they do.

I looked at the site you were a member of previously and was going to join there as well but it crashed before I had chance, if it gets up and running again I'll avoid you like the plague if you moan non stop there as well.

Just be greatful you have somewhere to go that enables you to meet up with your friends, as far as I can see everyone has been most welcoming.
Lots of presumptions, assumptions and insults. I was a member on the other site for almost 2 years and I had loads of friends. I was well known for my stories and input, and had many people tell me they were grateful for my friendship and support. I never call people names, I don't argue for the sake of it, and I don't respond defensively to anything. I understand how my comments may have come across, but to attack me so viciously in return is a VERY poor reflection on those of you who did it. Shame on you. Shame. On. You.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"