Thread: enlighten me
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #22
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdevil View Post
Obviously some sensitivity should be kept in mind when making suggestions, particularly for a site you just joined from another similar site. I think it bears thinking about that not only are the RD members who are migrating here having to get used to the way RB does things, so too are the RB members having to get used to a fairly sizable influx of new members who are used to doing things differently. There's going to be a learning curve for everybody and maybe a little bit of slack should be cut for all concerned?
That was very well said Carlos, or should I now call you Mr. Danger Dangerdevil, what a catchy name