Thread: Self defence
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #17
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

I felt great satisfaction and arousal in her crying -- her mascara getting messed up made her sexier -- tear stained. A part of me wanted to ungag her -- to hear what she was pleading about -- but I guess I didn't -- it was better that way -- she wore the tape so well -- so sexy -- her nose protruding and breathing deeply and sobbing -- it was very difficult for me to not to enter her now. Maybe when it was time to enter her I might. Anyway -- she was becoming the captive I knew I would love with all of my heart. I love her legs so nice to touch and her feet really nice for someone in self-defense -- takes nice care of them.
I get her out of the van and walk throught the woods her hands bound behind her -- wearing only rope, torn pantyhose, and cuffs and gag -- she was a sight to behold. I dragged her by the crotchrope. We get to a tree in front of the cabin -- I secure a rope to her cuffes and loop it over a heavy branch and tie it to the trunk so she is tippy-toe with arms above her. I fondle her whole body -- crotch rope undone. I grope her visciously. Her breast, pussy -- everything all mine as she is a puppet to my desires as well as any dark ones she has -- I doubt it -- with her wailing away.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:53 AM.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote