Thread: Self defence
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #14
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

Fortunately for her -- she was leashed not noosed. I made her kneel again. I removed the vib for a bit and reached down her hose and began rubbing her cunt vigorously as I positioned myself behind her. I also removed the clothspins and began to twist and pull her nipples again. I rested my head next to hers and could hear her breathing heavily. I really enjoyed my assault on her -- she still is resistant and non-compliant -- no doubt a good gal! Removing my finger from her vagina -- I had her smell her juices as she turned her head away in reluctance. I was getting aroused but somewhat frustrated that I had not broken her and forced her to comply -- it was time for a walk in the woods to the cabin. My property is secured, fenced, and with armed guard. There was no escape. It was a perfect night -- dry,clear, not too cold, but refreshing. I removed her noose and wrapped a roped around her waisted and through her crotch -- making a nice crotch rope to keep her in tow. I would untie her ankles as we were going for a walk. I packed a vidcam in my pocket for more eventualities as well as anymore tools as needed.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:40 AM.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote