View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #44
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default True Motive for Conservative attacks

Reading the posts on this subject I have found a number of fascinating opinions, but I wonder if any one has put any deep thought into the TRUE motivations behind these attacks?

I mean the motivating emotions that a the real source of this "Conservative Rage" focused on sites like these.

That you noticed the curious timing?

As civil rights are expanding for gays, Lesbians, Bi-Sexuals, and so on; Conservatives are moving their focus away from those traditional targets that they can no longer seem to regulate away, and instead harness all their energies on forums like we have here.

Is it retaliation for their inability to force their viewpoint onto the public regarding the suppression of the LGBT community?

And more importantly, after years of forums like this one supporting the LGBT community's fight for equality, see how that community now turns against this forum, and sides with the conservatives in an effort to shut us down.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote