Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 AM   #16
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
There are a few negative things that I have learned about myself in the past couple of years but the worst one is that I am a bonafide HATER.

I'll hate on anyone. Any bitch that is better looking, has nicer things, has a hotter boyfriend, or anything that puts me to shame, I hate on that bitch.

*Jessica Alba on a magazine cover*

Normal girl: She's so pretty!

Me: She aint SHIT!

*A girl all snuggled up with her hot ass boyfriend/husband*

Normal girl: What a cute couple!

Me: WTF is he with that skank for?

*Woman shows off her new Gucci purse*

Normal girl: I love her purse!

Me: KNOCKOFF!!!!

*Woman promoted at work*

Normal girl: I'm so happy for her!

Me: What can I do to totally fuck her up and get her in trouble?

This isnt pretty. I know its not. I hate being a Hater. I wish there was something I could do so I dont hate so much on people.

Oh, I guess this isnt the topic of this thread. My pet peave is myself because I'm a hater. I even hate on myself sometimes.
Can't say I wouldn't agree with you. I know myself to be jealous of others. I wouldn't say it out loud like you have and I would almost always feign it in the sense like "wow that's good for them" even though I really want that girl to be with me. Envious/Jealous I dunno. I don't think I'd plot the death of another to get a girl though (not that I'm saying you would, but there's always an extent). I do hate myself sometimes though :/
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote