View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3

Sherry was exhausted when she got home, she was told that her uniform would he cleaned and to be ready to wear it at the park at 8:15pm. She didn't know if she could keep doing this. She felt light headed but had to get to class. She was glad that her clothes were still in one piece and she also felt strangely pleased that people were cheering for her. She was told that she was going to the park to raise funds for the sorority she would told more later.

Cathy watched Sherry nod in agreement and smiled. She always had a knack for finding girls that were eager to please because of low self esteem. She had Sherry pegged the moment she saw her, a girl like Sherry couldn't pass up the opportunity to feel popular, especially to prove her guardian wrong. Cathy told Sherry that her uniform would be cleaned, Sherry just nodded and got dressed and left still buzzed. Cathy knew that her new pet would end up in one of three ways, a submissive whore, a loser who would pull out and continue her pathetic life denying this ever happened or she would realize the power sex could grant her. She didn't lie Sherry would indeed be meeting people of great influence and if she was fortunate she would be one of them if not she would at least more than likely be sucking them.

At 8:05 Sherry arrived at the park Cathy was waiting for her at the park by a strong oak tree just off the beaten path. She had with her a large piece of cardboard and a tin cup.
“What are we doing here Cathy?” Sherry asked.
“We're here to raise some money for the frat house,” she walked over to Sherry, “Look over there,” Sherry turned around and before she could react Sherry injected her with the drug. The world spinned around Sherry
“Now Sherry why don't you get your uniform on,” Cathy asked. Sherry seemed to forget where she was and nodded and started stripping in the park. She felt funny Why am I stripping here in the park. “Don't be silly Sherry the underwear also, you have no reason to hide such lovely breasts.” It was hard to think, no one was around of the moment, but that could change should she really be stripping down here. Oh relax, Cathy's on look out. She saw Cathy holding out her pledge shorts.
“Where's the top Cathy?” she asked starting to feel a little self conscious naked and out in public.
“We have something different for you to wear but first your tail. She soon learned that these shorts were different as they had a zipper over her private areas. She felt her ass being exposed as well as her tits. “Keep your arms down,” Sherry nodded keeping her tits exposed while Cathy continued pushing the plug in her ass. She blushed at the idea of being caught while having a plug shoved in her ass. “Good now raise your arms,” Sherry did as told expecting to have Cathy put something on to cover her tits, instead she heard a click. She looked up and saw that to her horror she had a leather leash tied around her hands, the leash was attached to a chain that was wrapped around a sturdy branch of an oak tree. Before she could ask a re-bar was placed between her legs and was held in place by a pair of leather cuffs attached to each ankle keeping her from closing her legs.
“What..” she looked to see Cathy holding up a sign that read
Whoring myself for SigmaUnilLibraToro. Please donate generously
Next to the sign was a large tin cup
“I'll be back to check on you so be good,” To her bewildered eyes Cathy left her their hanging and scared with her tits exposed. She didn't have to wait long as three winos found her and read the sign. An old gnarly looking one pulled a dirty five and dropped it in the can. Sherry couldn't pull away as he kissed her on the lips his breath reeking of bourbon. She heard coins drop in the can as the other two whinos starting kissing her. One poured a small bit of mouth wash on her tits. Max the youngest and drunkest noticed her plug and started twisting and turning it. Sherry tried to move away Reve the aboriginal of the trio noticed that the chain could be lowered so he lowered her to her knees were he then placed one of the hugest cocks that Sherry had ever seen between her tits. She felt someone fiddling with her ankle straps as Max played with her tail.
“Tell us what you are and we'll help you down,” Sherry was confused by the perverted show of altruism but also desperate.
“I'm a little whore?” she questioned, it seemed the right answer as she felt her hands give some slack. Before she could react though she was pushed on her knees and felt a cold tongue on her exposed pussy. The whinos gathered around her like predators and Sherry knew what was going to happen next. She felt awkward as she thought they were going to help her. She felt one slam his cock between her tits while the other shoved a cock in her mouth. She then felt something poking her asshole she felt dizzy and tired. “Just wait,” she said “I.. I'll suck you all just don't put them in me.
Max looked at her and smiled.
“Strip Baby,” Sherri nodded and started rolling the bottom half of her uniform exposing her shaved twat. Max drooled as pulled out her tail. Felix cupped her breasts and started to fondle her. Max laid another kiss on her and put the plug in her hand. “Fuck your own ass,” She grabbed the plug. She had it in her ass before but the idea of using it for pleasure was a shocker for Sherri. But she decided it was better to do it herself then have one of them do it less than gently. She slowly pushed it in her ass, and then started rocking it back and forth. The whino’s started stroking their dirty cocks around her clearly enjoying the show. Max took his dirty cock and put it between her tits. She held them as steady as she could for him, she then bent her head towards his cock and licked the head while cradling it with her tits. Her reasoning behind this was simple, she saw how the others deferred to him, so keeping him happy seemed to make sense.
“I'll suck all of you,” she said reasoning it was better than catching a disease of some kind. She looked at the cup, “but please give generously,” she asked afraid of what Cathy might do to her if the cup was empty. Max moaned as slapped his bulging cock head against her tongue. She went and grabbed a couple of them pulling them closer and started licking them, they were foul and unwashed, but Sherri felt she had no choice and held out like a trooper doing her best to please them. She felt a pair of fingers rubbing her pussy. “No not ther... ohhh” the sensation hit her as she felt the fingers invade her canal. Max went behind her and started to play with her plug shoving it and out of her ass. She moaned as one them shoved his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face. She could feel his cock swell in her mouth but what scared her more was that her ass was getting numb. She suddenly tasted semen as the man in her mouth spunked.
'Swollow it cunt,” he ordered refusing to take his cock out. Sherri started to suck down his man milk shake as fast as she could. Finally he took out his cock allowing her to breathe again. She wanted to vomit but she was now too scared of making them angry. She looked at the remaining two cocks.
'Whew I think we need a bench,” Sherri started to panic. The closest bench was a lot more public and Cathy might not find her.
“Yeah I agree,” Max said grabbing her wrist roughly. The bench was close to the main path and was well illuminated. The whino was getting really aggressive as he pushed her on the bench. He pulled out her tail and licked his fingers. The other one who hadn't cum yet was forcing her spread eagle and then before she could say anything they started rubbing and fingering her pussy. Max moved up to her tits licking them while his friend finger fucked her. She let a moan escape her lips as he pushed his fingers in her wet slit. She whimpered as Max's tongue caused her nipples to harden. She felt ashamed as the two dirty men were making her moist from below. One of them poured whisky all over her body and they both started licking it off her. She moaned as whisky smell muddled her head. To her embarrassment she knew she was going to cum. Not like this she thought as she felt drunken tongues filling her pussy and tasting her nipples. Sherri was scared, she was afraid these men would hurt her, she could see their cocks throbbing pointing out of their pants instead of hanging out. Their fingers were covered in her shameful juices, she didn’t realize that the drugs that Cathy kept giving her were making her more and more sensitive
“What the fuck do you think you're doing over here?” she heard the familer voice of Cathy. She looked to see Cathy holding the tin can.
“Cathy help me,” Sherri moaned. Cathy looked at her with a grin and smiled.
“Gentleman I'm afraid I can't let you fuck her,” Sherri breathed a sigh of releif as the men looked disappointed at the girl standing in front on them. “At least not without these,” she said pulling out some condoms. The excitement was too much for Max's friend and he suddenly shot a spray of ejaculate all over Sherri's tits. But she barely noticed as she was looking at Max's monster cock. He had to be over 14 inches at least and thick, thicker then her arm anyway. Even dizzy as she was feeling Sherri tried to get off the bench. “Why is it the really dirty perverts have the biggest cocks?” Cathy sighed as Max slid on the condom. She walked over to Sherri who was having a difficult time escaping the bench. She felt his arms grab her waist and pull him towards her. He was strong, he felt strong as his hard cock rubbed against her ass. Cathy wasn't helping her, Cathy was helping them. She felt Max rubbing his stiff prick against her wet entrance. He eased it into her slowly. Sherri tried to scream but Cathy was covering her mouth as Max penetrated her from behind. Sherri cursed herself for being so stupid as to agree to any of this as Cathy rubbed her fingers over the outer lips of her pussy. “What do you think your aunt would say?” Her body felt like clay as Cathy arched her on all fours, she tried to struggle but the vapours had weakened her. Sherri felt her ass filled by Max's cock. She screamed but Cathy just watched her, treating more like a specimen than a friend in trouble. Max plowed into her and Cathy watched. She bent over and made sure that Sherri could see into her eyes.
“You're weak Sherri, and you know what happens to weak sluts?” Sherri just looked at Cathy in fear. “They become our fuck toys and that's what you are. And before you even think of refusing, you should know we record everything. The form you signed, the one you obviously didn't read states that you are now the legal property of the sorority and willingly agree to be used and abused anyway we see fit,” She smacked Sherri's ass and her ring secretly injected her with the narcotic that was keeping her docile and under control. Max seemed even more turned on and started to thrust into her even harder and faster. Under the drugs influence she felt she had no choice but to do as ordered by the sorority. “You should just except it,” she heard Cathy say.
“No please,” Sherri cried but Max was ruthless.
“You're property now Sherri, and if you don't do as your told everyone is going to know what a slut you really are.” Sherri shook her head in fear.
“No please...” she felt the cock starting to slam in her ass harshly
“You're a happy slut in training, say it” Sherri looked at Cathy and saw no mercy, she knew that Cathy now owned her.
“I.. I'm a happy slut in training,” she whimpered the drugs made her believe that everything Cathy told her was true. “I..I'm now the property of SigmaUnilLibraToro” she cried out as she felt Max's cock expand as he moaned with approval his condom filled with sperm before his cock finally deflated in her ass.
“That's right now get dressed you little slut” Cathy said handing her a bag “Your night's not done yet,”

TBC
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote