View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I hate the beach as well but it has nothing to do with sea and sand. Acres of bright red flesh slowly roasting, screaming kids, family picnics with each member of the family on their smartphone texting about how much family picnics suck.

Luckily here in northern California there are hundreds miles of shoreline which is not only beautiful but also largely devoid of people. It seems everyone else crowds into a few places to see and be seen, which suits me down to the ground. A dog is the only company I want when I head to the shore - and the dog is optional.
Cat my dear. And how are you? Henry is scaring me right now as I type. He is sitting and meowing at me in a way that is unusual. I don't know what is on his mind but it is not normal. But as my vet says he's Henry they are afraid of him