View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well done, My Friend and a fine first effort. I think you have been practicing as you seem to have found a voice in which to write.

Honest feedback for improvement is only as follows: write with a thesaurus open and vary your words a bit. I know you are expanding your vocabulary in English while posting here and it shows. My rule of thumb is not to repeat a descriptor word twice in the same paragraph unless it can not be helped...

Encouragements abound: well structured, good plot/story/characters, nice consistency to the narrative flow...

I liked the added twist into dark humor at the end. It really surprised me and made me laugh...

As tough as I try to be on editing, I also take into account when the writer is not posting in his native language so...

5 Stars and + Rep
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote