View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The cane comes down on her supple breasts with a loud crack, leaving a red welt already on her tender skin. Jennifer screams, the fire rushing through her bosom at an excruciating rate. Cupping her breasts, she falls to the floor.
“Please...” she begs, the dears running down her cheeks.
“Get up puta,” says the man with the tattoos. “Unless you want it across your face!”
She looks at the man imploringly but he simply stares with cold eyes, his teeth gritted in a fierce look. She starts to stand and feels the sudden swing of the cane across her flesh, the blow echoing loudly in the room followed by her scream. She holds her breasts, sitting back on her haunches.
“Get up puta!” says the man. She shakes her head, the tears streaming down her cheeks. “Please no!” she begs.
The cane falls severely on her shoulder and she yells, feeling a sharp pane there. Again it falls across her opposing shoulder. “Get up puta! Get up!” As the cane is about to land again, it is suddenly grabbed, held in place one handed by the fat man.
“You were only supposed to cane her breasts right now. What are you doing?”
“But-“ says the bald man incredulously.
“That’s enough Gonzales. Another outburst like that and you’ll lose all your privileges tonight.”
“Fine,” says the man gripping his shirt and giving it a quick tug. “I’ll be back putita.” He runs his tongue over his lip and Jennifer cringes inwardly.
The fat man walks over to her, standing behind her back and leans down. “Now get up puta,” he says. “Or else at the end of the night I’ll put a blow torch to that pussy and cook you dry!”
She gasps, wide eyed. The man smiles wickedly, his yellowing teeth giving him a sickly appearance. Jennifer stands on shaky legs and another man comes up, this one with a round pot belly hanging over his belt severely. “And make sure to ask each man for the caning and thank them for it at the end.”
“But...” she says timidly.
“Or else,” says the fat man. Jennifer swallows back the bitter taste of bile in her mouth and nods.
“Now,” says the old man, “I believe it is your turn Jose.”
Jose with his fat beer belly, slaps the cane against his meaty hands and smiles, his unclean chin bristling with stubble, the mustache crinkling at the edges with his smile.
The man with the hat turns to Jennifer and smiles. “And what do you wish to tell Jose?”
Jennifer stares dumb founded. Slowly she licks her lips, feeling how dry her throat is and begins to speak.

Hector looks towards Jennifer with his dark smile. He loves the fear in her, the red marks already starting to glow softly against her pale skin. He loves the idea of breaking these whores, humiliating them. Making them prostrate themselves for their own abuse. Jennifer is no different. Another American whore for his men.
As the words come out of her mouth from her lips he savors the sound of each syllable. “P-please whip my breasts,” she says, the tears streaming down her eyes.
Hector’s grin broadens and he nods to Jose. “No!” the girl shrieks, lifting her hands to shield herself, but Jose is quicker, and the cane slaps hard against her chest. She shrieks loudly, tears streaming down her eyes. She cups her breasts in her frail hands. “Remove your hands puta!” yells Jose, kicking her leg out from under her and making her buckle to the floor.
Hector places a hand on the man’s shoulder and shakes his head. The man nods and Hector walks around him. Leaning down he whispers, “You cover those breasts again and I’ll have them cane your back and stomach too. And if again after that I’ll have them cane your legs, neck and face. Understand?”
Her lips is quivering, eyes wide. But she nods. “Good,” he says. “Now say “this whore apologizes for covering her breasts,” and get up and offer them up to Jose again.”
She does not respond, turning away slowly, a shiver visibly running through her body. He steps away, giving her a moment and makes a grunting sound to clear his throat. Jennifer turns to him with a jerk and turns back to Jose. “Thi-this whore a-apologizes for co-covering her b-breasts sir. I-it won’t happen again.”
“It better not,” says Jose, hiding none of his anger in his voice.
Hector nods. The “sir” is a nice touch. Jennifer stands on shaking feet and without hesitation Jose wails into her, slapping her breasts hard. She covers her breasts one handed by instinct but quickly drops both. As soon as they are dropped Jose lashes her hard. Her tit flesh bounces, the bright marks of red showing against her skin. She shrieks loudly with each blow but just manages to keep her hands away from her breasts.
Jose quickly gives Hector the cane and nods, and begins walking to his seat. He is a good man, perhaps he’ll give him the woman’s pussy first.
He notes she has forgotten her line. Maybe they’ll all get a back and stomach whipping too for her misunderstandings. “T-this whore thanks you for the whipping,” says Jennifer as Jose passes by her. Jose stops for a moment and smiles, resting a hand on her shoulder. She flinches visibly.
“Don’t worry putita,” he says, “You’ll have more, trust me!”
He pats her shoulder lightly and begins to laugh. A grin begins to split Hector’s face. This will be a good night.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote