View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
Cutie

Cutie has initial reputation
Default High School Rape

I couldn’t take it anymore! Leaving work was always supposed to be what men look forward too. Never was for me John Ferguson. By the time I eventually got home everything was fine, but the drive back required me to pass the local high school. Every time I looked out the car window I’d see a little high school hottie with a perfect freakin ass. There were so many of em it drove me crazy... and hard.* All those hot young girls about to go off to college and find some lucky bastard to marry who’ll get to fuck them every night of their fuckin lives.

It isn’t fair! Why couldn’t I have any of them? They’d give their slutty little bodies away to any boy their age who asked em, but because I’m 53 they wouldn’t even look at me. I was finally ripped, with a body any man older than 30 would be proud to have... but the only females who noticed were the ones over 40. I don’t give a fuck about them! They’re old and outdated. They have lines on their faces and no cuteness in their smiles.

I just wanted to have what I never could have... a gorgeous teenager; one of those perfect little angels who’s just turning from a girl to a woman. When I was in high school none of them would look at me because I was skinny and had an ugly face. When I turned 30 I started working out and finally got a girl. Even though she wasn’t that hot she at least gave me her pussy. We were married for about 2 years, but then we both got tired of each other and divorced. Since then I’ve been working out like a madman, and I’m about as big and buff as they come, but it doesn’t do me any good. These spoiled little teenage brats don’t notice me, they only notice their idiotic football-playing boyfriends.

Every afternoon at 3:00 as I got off from work I’d drive past the high school and see the little sluts makin out with some lucky fuckin kid. It drove me fucking insane! Bitches with their tight asses up on a bike, bitches jumpin into some lucky dudes arms, bitches walkin alone with their attitudes of “I’m too cool to walk with someone else” and then of course there are the ugly ones, but who cares about them?

Finally the tension just overwhelmed me. I was driving along and I saw this brunette turn right ahead of me. She was biking all alone, and I couldn’t help myself. The car seemed to turn itself... but somehow I wound up behind her, and I saw her perfect ass propped up on top of her bike seat. It was amazingly round and tight, and covered up only by her super short jean shorts. I wanted to see her face, so I drove in front of her, stopped in the middle of the road and stared at her through my side view mirror. Apparently she must have seen me looking, because she screwed up her face, as she rode past my window, and gave me the middle finger.

This insult from the little bitch was just too much. I rapidly turned the car in front of her forcing her to stop her bike. I opened my door and leapt out. I think my agility surprised her, because she just stood open mouthed while I grabbed her off her bike. The moment I started pulling her in though, oh God did she start fighting. She was kicking and screaming desperately. I held her mouth shut as best as I could, and then with a really rough shove I threw her into my car. As fast as I could, I opened the door to the back seat and shoved her bike into it. By now she was trying to get out of the car but I hastily ran back to the front seat, shoved her head back down toward the passenger seat, and then I jumped in and slammed the door shut.

Her face was in the passenger seat, but her legs were in my seat because of how I had thrown her into the car, so I had to sit on her legs in order to drive. I bet it hurt her, because she was screaming hysterically, even more than she had when I had originally grabbed her. Thinking ahead, I knew I had to find a secure place to enjoy the little bitch secured if I was going to have my fun with her. After brainstorming all the places I could go, I decided on the relatively deserted park about 3 blocks down. I pulled into the parking lot, and after making sure no one was around, I forced the little bitch to sit up in the passenger seat as I climbed on top of her.
“Now shut up!” I yelled
“Wh... what do you want from me?” she asked miserably
“I said shut up bitch! Now turn around and lemmee see that ass.”
She unhappily complied, and I got to pull myself up against her butt and dry hump her.
“Mmm” I breathed, “you have a gorgeous ass bitch. What’s your name hottie?”
“K... Katie” she said in a frightened tone
“Well Katie, you need to be punished for flipping me off, and for being a high-schooler. I think your ass is going to pay the biggest price”
With that I leaned back, pulled my hand all the way back to the windshield, and then swung with all my might against that teenager’s ass. Then I did it again, and again, and again. I spanked that little darling through her cute jean shorts for about 5 minutes straight. She was wailing, sobbing, and pleading with me to stop, but this wasn’t going to stop. This was revenge for dozens of years of stupid high school bitches rejecting me.

I got up against her again and started grabbing her boobs through her plain white t-shirt. They weren’t huge breasts, but they were enough to get in some good quick feels. I grabbed the front of her shorts, unfastened them, and yanked them down. She was wearing some purple Victoria’s Secret panties that just barely covered her butt. Excited, I leaned back again
“Nooo!” She screamed “I’ve learned my lesson, don’t spank me again!!!”
“Katie” I whispered through my clenched teeth “we aren’t even close to being done” and with that I smacked that little hotties ass again. I spanked her over and over, then I pulled her shirt up, grabbed her tits through her purple bra, and after playing with it for a couple seconds, I pushed the bra up above her boobs. I quickly groped the smooth skin of her perky breasts, then focused my attention back on her perfect ass. I placed my right hand on her right butt cheek, and my left hand on her left butt cheek, and I squeezed tightly through her panties. Then I pulled the helpless teenagers panties down and I repeated the squeezing on her nude white butt.

Finally the moment had come that I’d been waiting for for dozens of years. I pulled out my 8-inch long dick, and forced it into the screaming little girl’s asshole. In and out and in and out I shoved it, enjoying every second as I forced my way all 8 inches into the defenseless teen. I heard her start to moan as well as scream, and I knew she was enjoying it, despite her feeble protests. After a ridiculously short time I felt myself about to explode. All my pent up anger at these teenagers made the excitement of raping one bring me to the climax incredibly quickly. I started rocking faster and faster, and then with a scream of bliss, I came inside of the young girl. Then I pulled myself out, and gasping, I took a moments rest.

“Oh, oh my God!” she said in an amazingly sensual tone. “You can’t stop now! I haven’t cummed yet!”
“Alright Katie” I said hardly able to believe my ears “I will fuck you again if you will promise never to breathe a word of this to anyone”
“Anything!” She yelled “Just fuck me!”
“I need you to promise not to tell anyone”
“I PROMISE!!!” she screamed, hardly able to bear the sexual agony.
Without waiting for her to change her mind I quickly flipped her over in the seat, pulled her legs to both sides, and thrust myself into her young pussy. Oh God it was heavenly! She had had sex before, but she was still tight and seemed relatively inexperienced. I rammed myself in as far as I possibly could and listened to her adorable screaming of sexual excitement. After a short time of rocking back and forth it was obvious that she was ready to cum. She started yelling:

“Oh my God! Oh My GOD! OH MY GOD YES YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!” and then her whole body erupted in an incredible climax. Moments later, I shot my second load into the young teen’s pussy. Exhausted, I then reached my hands up, stroked her gorgeous brunette hair that I had hardly noticed in my excitement over her ass, gazed into her beautiful hazel eyes, and kissed her gently. She looked extremely stunned, but she shut her eyes and surrendered to my kisses. THAT... was what I had always dreamed of. I figured that the next time I tried this I would have to pay more attention to the details of my victim’s faces. Then I let go of her, smacked her butt softly, and said:

“You can go now, but make sure you remember your promise”
She looked so conflicted. She both hated and loved me at the same time, but it appeared that hate was starting to settle in again now that the sexual excitement was over.
“Oh and by the way” I said softly “4236 Abacond Way”
Her eyes opened wide in horror
“I took your ID card out of your jeans. Here it is again. Don’t worry, you’ll be safe... unless you ever break your promise and breathe a word of this to anyone”
Then as she exited the car I gave her one last smack.
“You sure have one hell’of’an ass” I said with a grin.

I drove home with the most extreme feeling of satisfaction I’d ever felt. I had not only had sex with a super hot high school girl, I’d also punished the bitch for her stupidity and the stupidity of her kind. It was like my life’s mission had been accomplished. But before I’d even gone three blocks, some stupid blonde girl walked right in front of my car forcing me to slam on the brakes. I honked the horn but the stupid bitch just turned, stood in front of my car, and gave me the middle finger. FUCK YOU! I yelled out the window as she ran off. Then it hit me.

Maybe what I’d done to Katie wasn’t the fulfillment of my life’s mission. Maybe it was just the first mission.

Last edited by Cutie; 09-11-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote