View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Robbery (one victim)

I reach out, testing the door. Surprisingly the knob turns easily in my hand, and I push the door open slowly. SOme people just don't have any sense of protecting themselves. It makes a slight creak as I close it behind me. I pause for a moment, letting my eyes adjust to the darker light inside the house. The only light is that from street lights spilling in windows. As I do, I run a check, making sure the mask is pulled down tight, and my gloves are on. You don't get caught if you make sure that everything is perfect, and this is my 20th robbery.'

Finally, my eyes adjust to the dim light and I start to move around downstairs. I always avoid going up, because while that is normally where most of the money is, the owners are up there. I am content to take smaller things from downstairs. But as I step into the living room, I brush against a lamp, sending it crashing to the floor. I duck behind the couch, waiting to see if anyone noticed.