View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #613
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The three lesser parties had been holding talks without the DUP and Sinn Fein, so I don't know what they are moaning about. The important stuff begins once the assembly starts up again. A change of guard at Westminster and in Dublin may have provided the impetus for meaningful dialogue I suppose.

Still, like Brexit, nothing is decided until every thing is decided.

I think that ultimately Good Friday will need to come to an end. There are too many inconsistencies in the way past criminality is dealt with. It is not really democratic, it is a compromise that doesn't consider the wider needs of the British Isles, and only temporarily appeases the Loyalist and Nationalist rebels.

It is far too rigid to last, and even small changes in the way society moves on from old values have shown just how fragile peace under Good Friday is.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote