View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 09:49 PM   #605
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Regarding Gerry Kelly, I was being sarcastic. Sarcasm can lose its edge over the internet.

It was my understanding that Belgium had over taken the United Kingdom in share of Irish exports. Perhaps your figures are out of date?

Some will argue that the European Union is in fact the greatest receiver of Irish exports, just as they may argue that the EU has the worlds largest economy.

Ireland is neither politically or economically independent. It is subject to EU law, as well as being a net benefactor of EU spending. Whether it can achieve net contributor status remains to be seen, but given that the European Union is committed to "ever closer union" or in other words, becoming a federal state, so long as it is a member, Ireland will only continue to move further away from independence.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote