View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs073 View Post
How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low qualitity girls?

I was reading this book about socially skilled. And there was this case of Bottom-feeding Bud. He had been unpopular in high school getting no dates, and had no job or home. But he found it very easy to get older, fat, ugly women as dates in bars. He would wake up disgusted.

Now I'm not a pervert, and I don't want to be bottom feeding bud.

But I would like to have a large quanitity of sexual partners. Quantity is its own quality. So really I have no limits of ugliness.

Kind of how Hal's luck improved in shallow hal, when he got permanent beer goggles.

Does anyone have any tips on how to pursue this strategy?

I would like to maximize the number of girls I sleep with. Thats what a lot of guys here have asked. But what makes me different is that I'm ONLY interested in the number of girls I sleep with, and don't care at all about attractiveness. My goal is to have a truly astronomical number of partners. And I don't care about looks, age, old, fat, ugly, don't matter. Which is not to say I don't have preferences. I'm pretty conventional young, skinny, white, the classic beauty, in my inclinations, but I wont let that interfere with numbers. In fact I would sacrifice the chance to mate with an attractive female, if the time and resource investment prevented me from pursuing a larger number of ugly females. Quantity is a quality all its own.

Most pick-up artist seduction lit is targeted those getting attractive females. I think the rules and tactics are a little different for uglies, and I would appreciate detailed advice on tactics. Also I feel that traditional dating rules should not apply since I'm doing the female a favor. So I do not accept spending any money on these relationships, and expect the females to accept an open relationship, in which we are both free to pursue other partners.

To pre-empt any moralistic criticisms, I would say my goals are more moral than what 95% of young men want. They want a female who outranks them to lower herself, and do him the favor after he somehow tricks or coerces her. I on the other hand will for the most part be pursuing girls of lower value than me, and be doing THEM a favor.
It would help if you had a 12" dick and could lick your own eyebrows.