View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(I know its been awhile, I've been trying to find another editor as my poor slave is overworked with pleasing my friends and humiliating herself for my amusement. So if you are interested (in being an editor) drop me a line and let me know now without further ado.)

Chapter 6

Going Down?

Normally Bea wasn't into women but normally she wouldn't allow herself to be blackmailed either. She stuck her finger in her mistress and continued to do her best to please her. A moan escaped Mistresses lips followed by her gasping, her juices started flowing more freely. She was surprised that she was enjoying herself.
“That's right you're just a dirty little bitch aren't you?”
“Yes mam,” Bea gasped.
“Good girl,” Bea's Mistress said stepping away to Bea's disappointment which quickly turned to pleasure as she was tackled and her Mistress started licking her nipples again. “Now close your eyes,” Bea obeyed following some perverted instinct. She felt the same object as before being pushed into her pussy. She opened her eyes to see her Mistress with what seemed to be a strap on. This was probably the same one as before Bea figured and wondered how long her Mistress had it hidden and where. Bea moaned as it was pushed deep into her.
“Oh god,” she screamed as her Mistress thrusted into her.
“Feels good doesn't it?” Bea nodded her body's reaction made lying about it pointless.
“Going to cum,” she blurted out ashamed that her body was doing this to her she let out another gasp doing her best to suppress her orgasm. Bea felt she was high and would never come back down. She never sixty nined line this before, her head swam in ecstasy as her mistress licked her pussy She licked back strictly out of pure sexual gratitude as she felt another orgasm about to happen. The sensations were too much for Bea and she finally allowed the orgasm to escape her body.
“Keep going slave you still haven't returned the favour to your Mistress. She was too close as Bea ate her pussy. She was surprised that a non lesbian could bring her so close. “Cumming” she moaned and she finally exploded all over Bea's face. The young girl looked up her face shiny with her pussy juice she looked embarrassed at her mistress. “You're not done” her Mistress told her. 'I promised someone a chance to play with your lovely little pussy.”
“Who?”
“Just some lonely soldier looking for some tail before his leave is up.”
“She's in here,” Bea heard her Mistress tell someone. “You can come once she puts on her blindfold. Bea looked to see her talking on the phone. “No she's a good whore, just make sure you have the fee ready.” Fee she was being sold like a common whore. The game had taken a new dangerous twist as the John entered the tent. The new element of danger made her crotch even wetter than before. She wasn't expecting to feel excited about being pimped out. Once again she had no control of her situation and that was what was making her wet the sense of being totally dominated. Her mistress handed her the blindfold and took the meaning and put the blindfold back on. Her pussy was dripping as she spread her legs and put on the blindfold. She felt a pair of clumsy hands spread her legs and nervously start touching her pussy. He was either a virgin or a first time John. The tension was getting too much to handle so she gently took his hand and guided it to her pussy. She felt his fingers shift in her rolling in her.
“That's right baby just like that,” she instructed getting more and more turned on as she acted like a whore.
“I don’t know if I can do this.”
“Oh, what’s wrong baby?” Bea asked in a soothing sexy tone of voice. She was starting to get intrigued by the scenario and was wondering just how far she could take it. The man himself was ok but the sensation of being used was what caused her to grind against his fingers. She wasn't really trying too hard because she didn't want to scare him with a hard sale. She had to think like a whore. Her hand went down to his organ and she started to rub it getting him hard, which really wasn't all that difficult as he was already half hard. She gently took his cock and started stroking it. 'Relax, let me take care of you.” Bea was surprised how much fun she was having, no office, no stress, no familer faces. Granted she wasn't usually being blackmailed but it was still like some twisted fantasy come true. She laid him down while stroking his cock it was a nice average size a nice start for her first charade as a prostitute. First and hopefully last,Bea thought to herself. This game is starting to get dangerous. Despite the danger there was also something appealing about how nervous he was around her. The idea that make a person who was supposed to dangerous nervous thrilled her. She was really going to go through with it. “Mmm that's better baby,” she moaned. The soldier moaned with appreciation as Bea's tongue worked him over. “You have a very impressive rifle soldier,” she giggled. The whore she was becoming slowly lowered herself to where her hands were and started rolling her tongue down to where his cock was. She gently licked the top his cock and started to suck him off. She worked him over with her tongue until it stood at attention. She crawled on top of him and started feeding his cock in her wet pussy. She filled sensation of arousal as she rode him like a whore. The darkness in front of her, the complete mystery. Bea was close and couldn't help herself anymore she wanted to cum again, her secret exhibitionist streak pushing her to the edge of pleasure. The john groaned and started pumping into her faster. He slammed into her good, pushing his cock further and further into her causing her to start grinding her hips into him.
“Yeah baby cum for me,” Bea asked him, “Can you cum for me?” This prodding led him to answer by blowing his load in her pussy. She came herself and rolled off his cock relieved to feel a condom. She heard him scramble out and just laid there catching her breath. Her Mistress removed her blindfold and gave her a hundred bucks. Bea looked at the cash. “I, I need to go.” Her Mistress stepped aside. Bea grabbed her clothes and quickly changed. Her feelings were mixed and confused. Being controlled was a turn on, but that was something different and Bea felt dirty wondering how long she was going to be forced to do these things. Seeing her acting like this seemed to entertain her Mistress and she took an extra roll of fifties and dropped them next to her. Her Mistress gave her back her clothes and told her to keep her eye on her e-mail as her Master would be calling soon.

Everyday Bea watched for an e-mail from her Master. Her pussy grew a little moist every time she checked her e-mail. She eagerly checked her mailbox until she received the e-mail.
“Meet me in the old records room. Letting you know right now you will be gang banged.
Gang bang! She had done more than one guy before, but a gang bang, how was he even arranging it? She took a deep breath looked over her wardrobe and prepared to meet him in the records room. She finally decided on a nice navey blue blouse with a matching jumper. He was there waiting for her be the elevator dressed in a grey pin stripe shirt and matching trousers.
“Get in you'll be going down real soon.” She took a deep unsure breath and then got into a service elevator. “Strip,” he ordered, “everything off,” Bea whimpered but nodded in compliance. Somehow he was able to get the service keys for the elevators and he locked down the elevator keeping her leaving. As the elevator seemed secure Bea looked up to where the camera was. “The camera's been taken care of,” Bea wondered how he arranged this. “If you don't start obeying then there are going to be videos of just more than you stripping in an elevator. She let a hushed gasp as once again the thought of him taking control made her damp. Bea got naked and put on her blindfold. “If you behave no one will know who slut they fucked is. Bea wondered how that would be possible. The elevator stopped and she felt a hand gently feeling her face. She then felt a man's lips kiss against hers. This coworker whoever he was had a lot of facial hair. She also felt a pudgy little hand smack her ass.
“Relax slave your secret is safe,” she felt her blindfold loosened. “Fondle yourself,” he ordered in his cold commanding voice. She wasn't surprised to feel her nipples were already hard. Light gave way to darkness and she saw three of coworkers naked before her except for three blindfolds that stretched out in the back and locked on by a collar. She recognized the three of them. There was Bart a slim young man that looked like a collage professor with his trim hair and beard. Frank a repulsive french fat fuck who thought he was god's gift to women. Last was Sam, a very handsome person who was also a three timing snake. The blindfolds kept them from seeing who she was. “That's right gentlemen this is one of the women who works in your department. Bea repressed a shudder of fear and anticipation as her coworkers prepared to gang bang her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote