View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default snuff torture ideas?

I'm thinking of writing a new story shorter then most of mine with a rape/torture/snuff theme.

the idea would be kind of similar to hostel, in that a girl is bought and sold to be tortured and killed for an exhorbitant amount of money by some rich sadist. this version of course would involve rape.

so a question for those who are more sadistic out there. if you were to snuff/rape a girl in a fantasy setting, what would you do to her? i'm looking mainly for things to be done to her vagina or breasts or anus.
any ideas i like i'll use in the story. thanks!
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote