View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #7
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry View Post
Raping the entire baby shower sounds hot, is it still up or do you have a link to it by any chance?

For me it's the same, with the woman being vunlreble due to her condition etc she submits almost immediately, the idea of both me and her knowing she can't afford to fight me is hot to think about.

The sight went belly up and I did not have a chance to get the link unfortunately. However, I have plans to write a story along the same lines, I already have a cast of victims with pictures that I need to get started on. Just need to find the time!
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote