View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3

Her supervisor called her into the office the next day. Older Jill remembered this as she lay on the floor.Younger Jill looked at her supervisor and could tell she had some evil ideas in store for her.
"Jill, while you continue to work in this office you will obey any order I give you, understood?" Young Jill nodded her head wondering how her supervisor was planning her humiliation. "So to start I want your tits exposed at all times." Jill's pussy tingled again as she took off her shirt and her face went flush red. "Good girl. Now bend over the desk." Jill's memories started to to change as she remembered her supervisor stripping her pants off. Younger Jill just sobbed and felt ashamed as her supervisor continued to degrade her. "So from now on your breasts will be exposed for all your coworkers to see," As she spoke Jill could feel a cold rubber strap on pressing against her pussy. She felt the plastic dildo pushed into her. A twisted kind of pleasure filled her as her boss continued to degrade her. She felt as the strap on pushed in hard. "That's a good little company slut. Keep those tits out for me." She felt pathetic as her super tore through her panties instead of holding them aside. She felt her hair grabbed and her head turned aside. She felt her supervisor's tounge fill her mouth, causing her to blush more. Her supervisor was taking complete control of her. Her pussy was getting damp as her supervisor lead her fingers to the strap on in her. It was at least eight inches and was going in her at a faster than medium pace. "It's a good thing you're so pretty because it's the only reason I keep you. She seemed to stop for the moment and helped Jill to stand. Mortified, Jill started thinking, Something isn't right. The young sales assistant thought, something was tingling in the back of her head, but she couldn't quite figure out what. "Face it Jill, you're just a stupid bimbo and you need someone to show you how to use that body of yours. Now bend over my desk again." She nodded and obeyed, feeling the bite of the words.
"Yes I was bimbo," Jill whispered. " No, that's not true," a less beleiving tone whispered back. She remembered agreeing with her mistress as the plastic phallus was pushed in her ass. She remembered being forced to repeat it over and over as her ass was continually assualted. Finally she couldn't handle the mix of shame and pleasure she was put through and she came all over the strap on.
"Did I say you were allowed to cum? Clean up this mess!" Young Jill started to cry.
"I'm sorry Mistress, I failed you. Please have mercy."

Older Jill was in a daze remembering what Wesker wanted her to remember.
The way her boss violated her, the feel of the strap on being pushed into her ass. The guilty pleasure of having someone humiliate her so completely and thoroughly.
"Now as an office slut, your tits will always be exposed and accessible to everyone in the building." Memories flooded her as she remembered trying to work while her exposed breasts were teased, fondled,tasted, slapped and pulled and cummed on.
"No!" Jill screamed "this never happened!" A surge of electricity shot through her implants. Wesker had fun with her mind, now it was time to play with her body.

Jill awoke to find herself topless with a ring clamped firmly on each nipple with an electrified nipple clip attached to each one.
"Ah you're awake Jill. Good, now we can begin." Jill looked around and saw she was in a basement cell. Another surge of electricity went through her causing her to scream. "Now Jill, you are going to service me."
"Go to hell," her reply was awarded with another shock.
"Crawl to me Jill," Wesker ordered. Jill found herself obeying his orders despite herself. "Now if you don't want me to have your mind altered, start mastubating for me," Wesker ordered.
"Will you lick my pussy please?" No don't, damn you Wesker, stop making me say these things. Wesker looked at her like a sadistic child who toyed with insects as her fingers obeyed despite her silent protests. She removed her panties despite no order to do so. She used her fingers to open her pussy lips for Wesker's tongue. Jill felt ashamed as she moaned. She didn't want his tongue to feel so good. Stop fighting him! He's stronger than you. You can't win. The voice in her head said. It was sad and it sounded a lot like her voice. "No, stop," she moaned. "Feels good, can't fight." She felt Wesker get between her legs and level his cock in her. He pushed in her and started thrusting inside of her. She tried to struggle, she wasn't going to surrender.
"I see you have to learn the hard way," Wesker told her. "Very well, Eclipse 4812." No sooner did the words cross his lips then a new fear filled her heart as she suddenly found herself in darkness, she was blind. "My nanites control everything, even your sensory output. Now let's see you resist when the only stimuli you have is my cock in your pussy." Jill was even more scared because his cock felt good, really good.
"No," Jill cried. The rape was made worse by the fact her body was working against her and grinding into him. Wesker's cock felt like a hard baton pressing into her. Wesker looked at the ashamed officer whose hands were now following unspoken commands and her fingers slowly started going towards her exposed pussy.
"See Jill, you're almost ready ." A gasp of ectasy escaped her lips. She saw him pull a box from the shadows. It was a speciman box. He opened the box and revealed a slimy purple worm like creature. He laid it on the ground. A strange sensation struck Jill causing her hands to rise. She felt something slimy wraparound them and hold them tight in the air. Wesker was replaced by a large purple creature. Jill recognized the creature as the she felt another pair of tentacles pry her legs apart. Wesker watched amused by Jill's attempt to escape captivity. She felt a webbed finger brush against her pussy and felt... a longing. Its oils were a very addictive aphrodesiac. Her mind already having so many subliminal messages couldn't tell which feelings were real anymore. Have to fight this, won't let Wesker win. She looked up to see Wesker's skin change into a yellow tone, his face stretched into a giant maw with an eyeball growing in the middle of it. Sheer terror filled her heart, but her hands started trying to loosen whatever clothes she could. Its fingers elongantated as they grabbed her shoulders and the creature thrusted into her. Tears flowed from her eyes. Its skin was rubbery and she found her skin sliding back and fourth easily. The creature growled as it fucked her and she instantly realized she should obey it. She realized that despite the fact that she found the creature physically repulsive her body couldn't stop twitching around his cock. Wesker watched as her body and mind started to accept what was happening to her. She gasped as she felt her orgasym about to explode. The creature thrust into her, preparing for fertilazation. Its secreations let off a powerful aphrodesiac that also made her feel the need to breed. She tried to resist the urge. Her nipples felt more sensative then ever before, her mind started to clear she noticed that the collar was the only source of clothing she had and she somehow knew she should cherish it. "Its time for you to get to work Jill, we have a lot of breeding ahead of you." Jill shook her head trying to resist her conflicting urges as her legs followed him to the breading chamber. "Jill your mates are here." Jill gasped as four animal like monsters were led to her chamber by four gross looking humanoids. The humanoids were mostly muscle and it was so dense it acted like body armor. They were carrying two spore like creatures that were shaped like phalic tentacles. The dog demons had ridges on their backs and sharp claws. They actually seemed more feline except instead of claws they had mandibles, but what was most noticeble was the procreation organ that took the place of a tail. Jill felt a sharp blow to her ass.
"Hey.." was the only word she spoke as the spore jumped into her open mouth. She tried to scream but the tentacle had already lodged itself in her mouth. She fought to dislodge it. She felt a strange pair of hands pushing her down. The Sleepers started to bend her over. The more the spore stayed in her mouth the weaker she became. One of the sleepers was able to push her on her hands and knees. She felt a cock shoved into her ass while another rubbed against her face. Her tongue started sucking at the inhuman phalus in her mouth. The sleeper kept pushing its way into her ass. She grunted and was confused at her reluctance to fight back. The more the sleeper pounded into her the more she confused pain with pleasure. She pushed against the cock grinding in her ass while the tentacle in her mouth grew bigger. The creature that was once Wesker suckled at her breasts while the sleeper fucked her.
"These are special breeding creatures. Each can inpregnate a dozen women." Jill didn't resist, lost in the feel of the sleeper in her ass. "But first we've got to play with you for awhile." With just a gesture from Wesker the sleeper pulled away only to be replaced by one of the feline like creatures.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote