View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Craig’s old truck rumbles down the dark highways at a steady pace. Each bump reflected by the crunching of a tire in the hole. Jennifer bounces once more against her seat as another pot hole gives the rickety truck a jolt.
“Don’t worry,” says Craig. “This old bucket of bolts will get us to where we need to get going.”
“Yeah...” says Jennifer, rubbing her bare arms. She is now having second thoughts about this trip despite the double overpay Craig promised, but she needs the money... She bites her lower lip in consternation. If she just didn’t have those school loans to pay she’d not have these issues.
She rubs her arms again, the cold air getting to her and the acrid smoke from Craig’s cigars making her feel disgusted. She figures she should be used to it by now. Craig with his thick cigars and all the clientele at the bar always pinching and groping. Craig had called them off on it, mildly, but something in his eyes made her feel... disgusted.
She shudders. This is no place to be for a future lawyer, but bills don’t pay themselves.
She notices the sign go by which reads 50th south. “Hey, this is 50th. I think we missed the exit Craig.”
“No,” says Craig, keeping his eyes on the road. “We haven’t missed it. The boys called me. Gonna’ be a bit farther then 40th I’m afraid. That doesn’t matter,” he says looking towards her with those blood shot eyes. “Does it?”
“No,” she says silently, wishing there were something more she could do.
“Hey,” he says, patting her leg lightly. “Don’t worry about it. Nothing’s going to happen yet.”
She slaps his hand away. “Don’t touch me! I get enough of that at the bar!”
He stares wide eyed for a moment, his mouth agape, then shuts it, turning back to the road. “You better get that attitude in check honey,” says Craig. “The crew we’re heading towards is a bit rowdier then you’re used to and still demand service. Get my drift?”
“Yeah...” she says quietly. “What do you mean rowdier? How?”
“They’re just rowdier. That’s all. You’ll find out when we get there.”
She sighs, leaning her elbow against the frame of the open window. “If you say so...”

Craig glances over at the girl. 23 and full bodies. Her large breasts poke at the thin fabric of her hooter’s top, her buds already erect from the cold. He resist the urge to flick one. He’ll have enough time for that later.
Turning back to the road he grins, thinking on what will happen with the girl once they get to their destination. He can see her running her hands over her shoulders, and he knows full well it’s not from the cold alone. Well girl, he thinks, wait till you meet the boys then you’ll have something real to shiver about!

(the fun is about to begin soon. )
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote