View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I narrowed my eyes in disgust as two of the sluts start whispering and staring at me. Those little whores had the audacity to laugh while talking about me! Who did they think they were? I was seriously considering walking over there and macing the red head, but another patron of the club approached me.

Normally, I wouldn't give him the time of day, but I was pissed. I gave the stranger a once over, deciding that he wasn't too shabby looking. It would serve my husband right if I went off and fucked a stranger or two, or ten. I give him a smile and pat the chair next to me and reply, "I would love to borrow your ear for a while."

Over his shoulder, I can still see the strippers talking and I give one of them a haughty smile as I catch their eye. I have one of their tippers back in the corner, and from what I could tell, he had been shelling out the cash left and right. Well the generous tipper had preferred my company instead, it showed that he had some taste, unlike my husband.