View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked around the room to see how many men were there tonight as Ginger and the man got their heads together and happened to see an older woman sitting by herself as I had once done. I had looked the situation over before I approached Ginger about a job. She partically ran every thing as no one knew who really owned the place. She said he kept a low profile and only she knew who he was.

I wondered if the woman wanted a job here or was just slumming. I leaned forward and Ginger left her conversation for a moment so I could whisper in her ear. "Hey, is that old lady interviewing for a job?" Ginger looked to where I indicated and suddenly said, "Hell No". I jumped a bit at her loud response and looked at the woman again.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote