View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 06:15 AM   #183
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By region, rather than by borough or manor, you would be very hard pressed to find a more economically deprived place than Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. I don't know how the figures measure up now, but when I was studying economics in the late 80s, Ulster had the highest unemployment and crime rates. Investment in the Port of Belfast would benefit not just people working there, but would have wider implications for the whole city, and probably the whole island, north and south.

Sinn Fein would be foolish not to get involved. They may not want to take up seats in Westminster, but this is an opportunity to actually govern. The DUP and Sinn Fein have been working together for twenty years, if they can agree how they want the money promised by the United Kingdom government to be spent, the DUP then more or less become Sinn Feins broker in Whitehall. Imagine that, Sinn Fein propping up a British government by proxy!

I still think they should take their seats in parliament though, and become a real political party, not a protest one.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote