View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 11 Super hero

“Out of all the crap I've had to deal with this is without a doubt the most ridiculous” Stacey muttered as she looked at the costume they had her in. She was dressed like Super Girl right down to the skirt and knee high boots.
“Oh I don't think so, in fact you should go you have crime to fight.” her keeper told her. She felt a warm sensation from the collar. It was like a fog lifted from her mind she did realize that she did have crime to fight. She had a lead on the villian Mind Fuck, an obscene name for an obscene villain. She was somehow able to track him down to his lair. A dingy old warehouse.
“Ah Super Girl I'm so glad you came to your senses,” a big black man dressed in a cheesy blue and green super villain addressed her.
“Mind Fuck you are under arrest,” she said posing with her hands on her hips. The villain gave her a look and she felt as if something large had struck her, the force so great it knocked her to her knees. She shook her head and tried to get her bearing, but he was already standing in front of her , what mostly caught her eye was that he had his cock hanging out of his tights. In all her time as a superhero she never had been so disgusted by a villain, his cock was all buldgey and veiney and gross looking. I want to suck it the thought played in her. No, he's doing this, some kind of mind control, she told herself metally as her hand gently grabbed it pulling the head to her tongue. It looks so good,though the other voice told her as her tongue slid against his tip. She moaned no this is repulsive stop it, but her mouth and jaw refused to listen as they slurped on the big cock in front of them.
“Yeah suck that cock super slut,” he groaned and she complied rolling her tongue up and down his shaft. He grabbed her head shoving more of his cock in her mouth throat fucking her, saliva and precum dripping over her uniform top. When he pulled away from her she was disgusted by the mess on her top and quickly removed it. His cock was now rock hard and he turned her around.
“No, please” she whimpered feeling ridiculous crawling away. Mind Fuck grabbed her and started pushing into her. The supposed tough fabric of her panties pulled aside easily. Her super muscles betraying her as his cock slid in her lubricated pussy. Tears of shame filled her eyes as he reached under her and started to pinch her nipples. She let out an unintentional moan of delight her body bucking back at him. “No, please, stop” she gasped one last desperate time. He then surprised her by complying with her wishes slowly pulling out of her. He took his time feeling the pussy squeeze around his cock desperate to keep it in her. She sobbed in confusion not sure if she was more upset about her violation or the end of it. Her super senses could feel the tip of it rubbing up and down her pussy lips.
“You want more?” he asked a cruel sneer in his voice.
“Yes, damn you,” she cried out. She looked up to see him in front of her. He slid his cock between her tits and she immediately devoured it, she squeezed her tits around his cock while bobbing her mouth around the head rolling her tongue around the head of it. Hot viscious cum poured in her mouth and on her face. The fantasy started to fade from her mind and she remembered who she really was while wearing a ridiculous halloween costume.
“That was good but I think its time I got into something a little more comfortable.” He stepped back and she watched as his body started to stretch out, the skin on his face seemed to have another face pushing against it. He slowly started to transform until his true form was revealed and he looked more like a demonic dolphin. She was dazed trying to put her real life together against the demon's in her head. Below his waist two largo albino tentacles shot out.
“Wha...” her call of confusion was cut off by the tentacle flowing in her mouth choking her down. She fell her legs spread open, she was too slow as the second phalic like appendage pushed its way into her shamefully wet love hole. She struggled weakly trying to free herself from the strange creature while doing her best to resist the sensations it was putting her through. The creature was merciless with its assault pushing and grinding into her holding her upwards so she couldn't get any leverage. The creatures cock was rigid with little shell like formations rubbing against her. She struggled against the sensations but her body was betraying her slowly complying to whatever the area brought to her.
“No, no” she whimpered as her body exploded in an orgasmic fury. The creature removed the organs controlling her. Her mortal frame crumpled into a shameful heap on the ground. Her breathing was laboured but it wasn't over as the creatures slimy tongue started lapping at her pussy slurping up all the juices.
“You like that don't you” an strange echoing voice asked.
“Yes,” she relented her body showing her true feelings.
“Beg and I will give you more.” She sobbed and shook her head. “Beg I said!” Her will finally started to break down.
“Please,please can I have some more.” She felt his strong form push her down and hold her while pulling her waist up. She was not prepared to have his huge cock suddenly shoved up her ass. She screamed as the demon impaled her its tentacles restraining her as it raped her ass she fought against its grip as the creature fucked her. One tentacle pulled out to be replaced by another one, this one had circular bumps forming around it. The pearls started pushing their way through her tight sphincster. She screamed as the first one pushed its way in her mouth wide open as the pain went through her as a second one invaded her ass. “Stop,” she screamed “I can't take...” her pleas were stopped as one of the other tentacles invaded her mouth. Her jaw no matter how strong her teeth were she couldn't bite through him. His huge tentacle choking her down, while a third balled up tendril popped in her ass. She screamed around the tentacle as the demon bared down on her helpless form taking sadistic pleasure in the pain that he was putting her through. Stacey struggling increased when she felt something slimy rubbing against her pussy. A third tentacle rolled around teasing her pussy. Her super strength failing her as she felt herself lowered onto the protruding phallis, She felt the huge organ pushed into her and she felt helpless unable to do anything as all of her holes were violated. It felt like a third then a fourth bead went in her ass.
“No, I'm not some common street whore,” she protested, the creatures reply was to extend the tentacles so she was in the air with her arms and legs spread taking it far and deep in her ass, pussy and mouth unable to get any kind of leverage. She struggled with her strength but there was no use the creature had her completely helpless and it seemed to thrive on her helplessness. First on top then on her knees. Her body burned in agony and humiliation as the creature violated and humiliated her. She felt the tentacles around her arms finally giving a little slack and was able to pull free as the tendril in her pussy also pulled out. The ones in her ass also slowly started to pull out, one bump after the other until finally the last one popped out. The creature dropped her to the ground, her ability to fly neutralized some how and she fell on her chest knocking the wind out of her. She just laid on the ground defeated and violated by the creature, not able to move relieved that it was over. She felt a sharp tug on her cape and the bumpy cock suddenly just pushed straight through her ass all in one shot.
“AAAAAH” a heart wrenching scream escaped her lips as the creature rode her ass using her cape as a rein. Her super hearing picked up some rummaging about and she saw other creatures coming for her. “No, no” she screamed in terror trying to back pedal as the creature still violated her ass. Finally the creature pulled out and violently splashed its blue semen all over her ass. The creatures advanced on her. They however were not going to be satisfied with rape it appeared as one kicked her in the stomach. As she attempted to stand another grabbed her by the shoulder and tossed her to the ground. Two more held her up while a third shoved his knee into her stomach. She looked up to see the demon had taken human form again. His fully erect cock before her face.
“What are you waiting you waiting for?” Super girl got his meaning and defeated she opened her mouth and started to lick the tip of his cock before sucking on the head and then taking the whole thing in her mouth.
“That's right Super Whore you are beaten,” she didn't reply she didn't have to she was broken and she knew it.
“Please just take me back to my cell,” she said remembering the truth of herself. The demons just laughed they weren't done with her yet.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote