View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 8 Survival at all Cost

She looked at her opponent fiercely, and yet she couldn't help but feel guilty facing her in the arena. She couldn't bear anymore humiliation and yet defeating her meant that the innocent victim would suffer instead for her.
“Please I just want to go home,” she whimpered. Stacey cursed the ball gag that kept her from speaking to the scared girl. The blonde looked at her with a defeated withering look. She suddenly flew at Stacy hitting her with a chain she had hidden behind her back. Stacy fell back completely shocked.
“Cock slave, Cock slave,” the audience chanted. Cursing her stupidity Stacey got up and went to kick the blonde in the stomach but the girl must have had some training as she blocked it and stepped back. Stacey quickly went down and caught the blonde with a foot sweep. Stacey tried to capitalize on it only to be kicked in the stomach.
“Unf” Stacey breathed out the wind knocked right out of her. Her opponent followed up with a fierce punch to the jaw. It was more the shock of the blow then the force that knocked her back. Stacey could tell that she was not fighting a hardened killer but a scared victim. She tried to convey a message of cooperation with her eyes
"No, I can't he'll do things to me if I don't win,”she grabbed her assailant's shoulders, trying to pacify her. She then felt light headed and felt the strangest compulsion to kiss her. The girl started giggling and unbuttoning her shirt. What's happening now, Stacey thought as her ball gag disappeared she leaned in and kissed her opponent.
“Mmm” No, what's happening to me? As she tried to fight she felt her opponent reach under her skirt and start rubbing her panties. Stacey noticed that the crowed was getting even more excited as her hands were rubbing the young lady under her dress. The girl stepped away and started taking off her dress. The audience sounded with mixed reactions, some cheering, others booing and hissing. She heard a voice in her head it was dark, malicious and seductive.
“You want to taste her delicious little pussy.” Stacey walked over to her on her knees and grabbed her perfect round ass and start kissing her stomach, moving her head down gradually. She continued to head the crowd, it was kind of turning her on. She decided to give them a show she raised her ass and started to remove her underwear.
"No one told these girls that if you don't make war you make fun" the announcer told the audience as Stacy stripped her clothes down to her feet, she stood there, her curves and skin fully exposed. She looked at the girl she tried to save her pussy wass so tempting. She leaned in and tasted it with her bubblegum pink tongue. She licked all around tasting her sweet nectar. Her fingers start going to her own wet crotch. She was so wet it was ridiculous, she was caught up in the moment and yet she can't help but feel paranoid. She continued licking away getting turned on by each moan that escaped her opponents lips.
"Ok your turn" she said playfully pushing Stacey on her back. She dived between the Hunter's legs licking away at her juicy pussy. It felt SO good. Stacey observed that really knew what she was doing and gripped her hair tightly. She threw her head back and moaned louder than she expected to and closed her eyes. Stacey was then turned on all fours, the young hunter put up no resistance and was rewarded with a tongue up her ass. She no longer felt she was being forced as she willingly wiggled her ass against the tongue in her.
"Mmm” she moaned as she heard howls of applause as four to six demons were lead to the the arena. They gathered around them as the crowd chanted
"sixty nine, sixty nine" Stacy hypnotically pulled her tiny frame on top of my body, oblivious to being surrounded. She moved along with her body and started licking her as well, she looked up to see the demons stroking themselves over the both them. She started licking furiously and making little high pitched noises, She couldn't even tell which direction is up. She heard grunts and roars as the cocks above them got bigger, her opponent was gasping and moaning as she licked her. She started to worry a little but it felt too good she could feel the orgasm rising as they were suddenly splattered with demon cum. Her victim giggled and kept licking her while she kept licking too while she felt the shower raining down on them. It was so thick and heavy and sloppy all over them.
"Oh yeah, going to cum" she shouted. Her words instantly triggered an orgasm in her as she gripped her tightly and licked faster, screaming into her. Her whole body floods with warmth the hot cum flowing off of them both. The orgasm was so intense that she felt herself blacking out.

She woke up in her cell the gag had reappeared but she was also missing her top and panties. She still had her skirt and bra but the tattoos were also showing.
"Mmmph!" she said as she woke up, The guard leered at her,
"Have fun with one of Larzaius's brats did you?" She kept her knees together and scowled silently. "Now because you lost you got sold to Lucas, but that's not all, because you refused to fight, after Lucas is done with you you will fight a rape match in the arena. IF you lose you will be fucked again and then another rape match right after it.” She felt a chill run up her delicately curved spine and her eyes widened a little."Next time you are told to fight you fight, or you fuck and go through this again. She braced herself for what was coming next. "Stand up and follow me" she found herrself unable to resist his command as she walked with him to a room that looked like a sleazy hotel room. She saw a huge black man waiting for her, his huge black frame towering over her slender figure.
"I'm Lucas bitch and you at this moment are just a whore, who needs a fix" As he spoke she started to feel a yearning, a need for something."Now spread your legs bitch". She felt herself getting weak, breaking a sweat. She sat on the bed and obeyed his instruction. She felt so nervous as he was just so tall and so much bigger than her. He reached down and starts rubbing her pussy. “Now whine like the bitch in heat you are
"Mmmphhh! Mmmph! Ummmph!" She replied while he could feel how wet and helpless she was.
"Good little bitch,now take off the skirt, and throw it in the garbage can.” She unbuttoned it from the front and put it in the trash with barely a second though. He unzipped his pants revealing an 11 inch cock. "Now stroke it and no matter what I do to you keep stroking until I tell you to stop. Stacey was now standing there, only wearing the tight purple bra that can barely hold her massive tits
"Ymmph mmmphr" she replied as she began stroking it, using both hands, her tiny fingers barely wrapping all the way around his girth
"Oh yeah that's nice, but Larzaius wants to see you suffer," he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and pushed up her bra. She squealed in anticipation. Her hands unable to stop stroking, as he attached a nipple clamp on her left nipple a needle going right through it. She screamed out in pain "Hahaha, that's right bitch, and that's not your only surprise” She cried out in muffled pain, the sharpness almost unbearable. He grabbed her second nipple and did the same "Now thank me for treating you like a stupid whore”
"Mhpphh mhhph" she said tears streaming down her cheeks. She could feel him get even harder as he saw the pain in her eyes. He showed her a paper bag mask that said stupid whore and puts it her your head.
"And the funny part is" he pushed her down on the bed and puts his head between herr legs. "This is actually making you wet.” She could feel his tongue invading her pussy. The mixture of pleasure and intense pain was overwhelming, she stared crying and panting like a bitch in heat all simultaneously, her legs trembling as his tongue pumped her already wet pussy. He handed her something phallic shaped. "Do you want me to fuck you?"
"Mmhmm" she replied at this point she would do anything to take her focus off the pain.
"Stick that up your ass, way up and I'll fuck you. She nodded blindly positioning herself on top of it and relaxing as much as possible, slowly easing it into her tight little asshole. "Look at what a slut you really are” She nodded starting to fear he was right.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote