View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Before leaving the gym and following Frank to his home, Jill took a shower in the women's locker room, and while she was showering Frank gave Leroy the key to his home and told him he should go there and wait for his and Jill's arrival, and Leroy left for Frank's house while Frank put his street clothes on and waited for Jill. When Jill exited the women's looker room dressed in her baby blue sweats and running shoes, Frank made a suggestion to Jill ... "I was thinking that maybe you would rather ride with me to the house, trying to follow me in this Detroit traffic would just be a headache you don't need, and when we are finished I'll bring you back to your car" ... Frank didn't want to risk loosing Jill in traffic, he and Leroy had big plans for her, and his reasoning seemed sound to Jill and she agreed to ride with Frank.

Frank no sooner got on the road when Jill received a call from Tim on her cell phone ... "Hello Honey, I'll be home in a little bit, I'm going to help a friend right now (Tim speaks) kind of short notice isn't it, when will you be home (Tim speaks) The end of the week! Tim! (Tim speaks) I know! I know! Your job pays the bills, goodbye" ... Frank was elated, but tried sounding concerned, saying ... "That didn't sound good, I hope nothing is seriously wrong" ... and Jill is obviously aggravated saying ... "No nothing is wrong, just Tim putting his job first, he is catching a plane to California to shoot on location at a construction site all week" ... Frank is so happy it's hard for him to contain himself, his initial plan was for him and Leroy to use her up fast and hard, but Tim being gone all week changed every thing, this well be a week to remember he thinks to himself as he pulls into his driveway.

Once Jill entered frank's home and the door closed, there was no turning back for her, Frank and Leroy now had a whole week to play with the pretty little Psychologist, and Frank called out the phrase he and Leroy agreed on to let Leroy know that their sex toy was in the house so he could join him and Jill and get the fun started, and the phrase they used was right off of Tim's show "Tool Time" ... "Does everybody know what time it is" ... and Leroy stepped out of hiding, and coming up from behind Jill he grabbed her around the midsection, saying ... "It's time to fuck Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor's wife!"

Jill began struggling like a wild cat, kicking and screaming ... "Let go of me! let me go!" ... trying to break free of the big black man's grasp, and Frank doubling up his fist, punched her in the stomach, knocking the breath from her lungs, yelling at her to ... "Settle down Bitch! you can't fight your way out of this, you are going to be our little Tool Time girl" ... and as the breathless brown eyed beauty hung limp in Leroy's arms, Frank took off his belt and used it to bind Jill's hands in front of her.

Once he had her hands bound, Frank yanked Jill's sweat pants down her sexy shapely legs and off of her, along with her running shoes and ankle socks, as Leroy continued to hold her up, and as Jill gasp for her breath she pleaded with Frank between gasps ... "Pleas Frank .. don't do this .. I trusted you .. please don't rape me" ... but as Leroy held Jill up, Frank unfastened his jeans and let them fall down around his ankles, rips off her panties and hooked his arms under her legs and lifted them up to fuck her, saying to her ... "Take this as a Psychology lesson Bitch! you can't judge a book by it's cover!" ... and he rammed his cock inside Jill's dry pussy, and her big brown eyes bulged out at him in betrayal as she screamed in pain.

"Fuck this spoiled white rich Bitch Frank! fuck her good!" ... Leroy said, as he squeezed her so tightly in his arms that it was hard for her to breath, and Frank began pounding the Tool Man's wife, for months he had watched her sweet little ass in the gym, and that pent up lust had him drilling his 8in cock in and out of her, and Leroy was cheering him on ... "That's it man! get to humpin', give this dick teasing cracker ass Bitch what she has coming to her!" ... and poor little Jill was crying ... "Frank! Frank! Pleaseeee Stop! .. Pleaseeee!" ... as the man she had grown to trust, thrust his cock in and out of her, his hairy balls bouncing off of her asshole with every thrust, while his big cock punched at her cervix.

."Please don't cum inside of me Frank, Pleaseeee!" ... Jill begged, as the realization hit her like a ton of bricks that Frank had stalked her, coned her, to get her here in his home, where he and his big black friend could have their way with her, now she feared that she could become pregnant if one of them came inside of her, with Tim she had no such worries for he had, had a vasectomy after their third child, but despite her pleas Frank cock exploded inside of her, and she sobbed ... "Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!" ... as she felt her womb invaded by his rape seed.

Frank let go of Jill's legs and her feet feel to the floor with Franks half hard cock pulling free of her defiled womanhood, and Leroy slowly let Mrs. Taylor sink down to her knees, then steeping in front of her he began taking off his clothes, telling Jill ... "You gonna suck my Alabama black snake now white meat! I bet you ain't ever had black snake before has ya? .. Frank get her hands free and that shirt off of her, she ain't going any where and I want to see those big white milk jugs of hers"

As Frank freed Jill's hands and striped her of her sweat shirt and bra, rendering her completely naked, she begged him ... "Please Frank I don't want to do this, oh please let me go, I swear I won't tell anyone about this I swear, please!" ... if Jill would have been using her training in Psychology she could have read the behavior of these two animals, and realized they had raped before, many times in fact, and her pleas meant nothing to them, she meant nothing to them, she was just an object to be used and enjoyed, and Frank slapped her across the face and told her ... "Crying and begging ain't going to help you Jill, (he spits in her face) only fuckn' and suckn' will get you out of this alive (spits in her face) now you had better give my friend here a top quality head job or I'm gonna stick it to ya in the ass!"

Jill was in a mental haze, how could this be really happening to her, just a short time ago she was at the gym, flattered to have a friend like Frank, and now here she was down on her knees with his slimy seed dribbling from her plundered little pussy, with this big black man standing over her with a cock that had to be 10 inches long, demanding oral satisfaction from her ... "Those are some real fine dick suckn' lips, so pucker them up and give my big black snake a big sloppy kiss sweetmeat" ... Leroy said to the terrified Tool Man's wife.

Jill looked like a little brown eyed Doe caught in the headlights as she stared up through teary eyes at Leroy's cock, like it was a big black one eyed monster, and the smell of sweat and stale piss emanating from it was enough to turn her stomach, and the 40-year-old, highly educated woman sounded like a frightened school girl as she sobbed ... "Please, I don't want to, I am a married woman, why are you two treating me like this? I haven't ever done any thing to you, Please!"

Leroy with laughter in his voice replied ... "I am doing this to you ya you little Cunt because I like raping little married white Bitches! Especially spoiled little rich Bitches like you! So shut up and kiss my cock Mrs. Taylor Tramp!" ... and holding his cock in one hand, he used it like a club to smack her across the face with, and frightened to the point she felt sick she puckered up her succulent ruby red lips and gave the underside of Leroy's cock a quick peck, but the proud black man was unsalted at her meager attempt of complying with his demands of her, and without warning her grabbed her around the throat with both hands, placing his thumbs against her wind pip, and began choking her, and shaking her head angrily, yelling ...

"You think you're to good for me don't ya Bitch!?!" ... and he is so violently shaking her head back and forth as he squeezes her neck that he is surely giving her whiplash ... "Don't ya Bitch!?! ... and Frank is afraid that Leroy is going to kill her in a fit of anger, and he yells at his friend ... "Fucking take it easy Man! Your gonna kill the Bitch! and I don't want her dead, we gota whole week to play with her, she don't have to like suckn' your cock, she just has to suck it whiter she wants to or not!"

Leroy let go of Jill's neck, and she starts gasping for air, and she is now very frightened, frightened for her very life, and she is trying to apologize to the angry black man between gasps of air, telling him she will suck his cock ... "I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .. I'll do it .. I'll do it" ... her now humble demeanor pleases Leroy, and with his cock now oozing precum, he tells her ... "Get busy Bitch, and you better deep throat me too, I like white Bitches who know how to do it"

One would have never known just how much Jill hated sucking dick by the way she wrapped her soft sweet lips around Leroy's filthy black cock and took him all the way down to his balls like she was a sword sallower, taking it into her throat until her little button nose was buried in his wiry cock hair ... "Now that's what I'm talking about white meat, give it to me" ... Leroy moaned in pleasure, and when Jill's lips retreated back up his pole to breath in some air he grabbed a fist full of her hair and stated violently jamming her head up and down on his cock, face fucking her, telling her ...

"That ain't Tim "The Man With The Tiny Tool" Taylor's cock you are suckn' there you little slut! .. That is Leroy "Long Dong" Brown's cock you are suckn' and you don't come up for air till I tell ya you can!" ... and then he forces her all the way back down on his cock, saying ... "Now stay down on the brown till I say ya can come back up" ... and he made her stay down on him until her big brown eyes were bulging, before giving her the okay to come up for air ... "Alright slut, come up and take one big breath of air and then back down ya go" ... and that dignified married woman never felt so humiliated and degraded in her life as she did kneeling there having to suck this brutal black man's cock according to is instructions, and he made Jill lick and kiss his hairy balls, and rub her tear soaked face all over his grease cock, until he finally was ready to cum ... "I am about ready to feed your white slutty ass my chocolate milk Bitch! and ya better drink it all down or you will suck it again"

Jill would have rather licked the sweaty asshole of her Husband than to have to swallow the cum from this black bastard's balls, but she guzzled down Leroy Brown's bitter brew like a cum hungry whore, making sure she did not remove her lips from his cock until she was given specific permission, after she had been given permission to take her mouth off of Leroy's cock, Frank decided to give her another big lesson in humiliation ... "Now start crawling around the living room on your hands and knees like the dirty dog you are Bitch! and wiggle that tail of yours"

That bawling brown eyed beauty looked so pathetic, as she looked up pleadingly at the man who had betrayed her trust, and all she could say was ... "Pleaseeee! Frank Pleaseeeee!" ... but Frank felt no mercy for his married captive, as he took the thick leather belt he had used to bind her wrist with down across her soft beefy buns, yelling ... "I told you to crawl Bitch!" ... and Jill began crawling around the living room on her hands and knees, wiggling that sexy ass of her like a dog wiggles it's tail, and she was just seething with fear and shame, feeling so weak, cheap, and insignificant, but again she felt the sting of Frank's belt as he ordered her to bark like a dog.

Frank loved it, it was a game to him to earn the trust and friendship of a woman, then once he had it, throw it in her face and betray her, and it was a rush and a thrill for him and Leroy both to watch this sexy, educated, dignified, married woman, crawling around the living room naked, bawling and barking and wiggling her tail meat like a little puppy, and they were just getting started.

To be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 13.jpg (17.3 KB, 907 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 33.jpg (10.7 KB, 899 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote