Thread: Wife rape
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:09 AM   #9
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
You know shit about us and our fantasy! Wether you believe it or not it's irrelevant and your opinion does not matter! Your the sort of person who thinks you can past judgement when you know shit!!!
If you don't like what I put on here go f**k your self!
It's PASS judgement actually..

But you know what?, I can, and I'll tell you why.

I do know " Shit ". For example I've seen two photos of your "wife " - in one she has a quite large and visible mole on her stomach, clear as day to see..and in the other?, there's no mole there at all.

So whilst I'm not immune to fucking myself, it's a pleasureable activity after all, I suggest you go sit infront of your laptop, look at your websites you gleaned the photos from, and toss one out over your gravy stained vest and discoloured y fronts.

Feel free to continue this in the rowdy room. I'll be waiting for you.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote