View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:58 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
I actually looked into studying Buddism but I'm Catholic

I had taken to meditating and practicing the good karma thing.....but it did not last long because I think I am naturally a bad person....in Catholic terms...I'm not saved

I am trying to better myself everyday but its hard.
Ho yes it is very very hard. I'm a big mouth with all that theory I'm pourring on forums but in real life I can be a real jerk. Lately I was helping friends with their websites and there was a problem with the ISP (Internet Service Provider). When the malfunction did last for 3 days, I called them and I said 'what's your name ?'. The woman said 'I'm Sophie' I said Look Sophie, if you don't fix that bug before noon today, I'll write a letter to your boss saying you ignored my calls ! '

Then I just thought 'Ho my god what did I do, she didn't deserve to be threatened'. But half an hour later we got a phone call from another technician and the problem was fixed. Sometimes in some particular cases evil seems to be the only way out.....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote