View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #19
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
We still have to be careful. Discussing this with the wrong woman could get you in hot water . Or at the very least labeled a sick pervert who only wants to rape women.
I've actually had this conversation with a lady I thought I knew quite well as we had an extended sexual relationship. She freaked out and won't ever see me again. That I understand. But in addition she has taken steps so that if anything would happen to her I'd be the number one suspect. So yeah, be careful. Think it through again because you do not know how someone might react.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote