Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Can't say I wouldn't agree with you. I know myself to be jealous of others. I wouldn't say it out loud like you have and I would almost always feign it in the sense like "wow that's good for them" even though I really want that girl to be with me. Envious/Jealous I dunno. I don't think I'd plot the death of another to get a girl though (not that I'm saying you would, but there's always an extent). I do hate myself sometimes though :/
Well, I dont say ALL That stuff out loud. I dont announce that I want to screw someone so that they lose their job. I think it though, and I sometimes plot...I know...evil.

I think its completely reasonable. Why would you want someone else to have something that you want, but dont have yourself???

Thats why I dont watch deal or no deal, which my mom LOVES. Why would I want to see someone else win money?

Do people SERIOUSLY expect me to be happy for someone who has something good that I want? THATS completely unreasonable.

If I'm down, I want everyone down with me. If I'm up, sure everyone else can be up, but not as high as me

I dont care what ANYONE says...if something bad happens to you (you get fired) you would LOVE to hear that the same thing happened to your friend. Anyone who says I'm wrong is clearly lying to either me or to themselves. 'Misery loves company' is not just a saying.

If you are lonely because you dont have a lover...why the hell would you be happy that your friend found the love of their life? THAT has no logic.

It is completely natural to want everyone to be below you. Where do you think imperialism comes from? People are not happy unless they are on top.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2008 at 12:37 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote